Kakyoin x reader

Kakyoin's PoV,
It was thundering outside tonight and I could tell Y/n was extremely uneasy about it so I cuddled up to my boyfriend kissing the back of his shoulder "baby it will pass soon" I reassured him, he turned around and cuddled into me "you have nothing to worry about" I told him stroking his hair "Mhm" he hummed into my chest, I smiled and kissed his head then I noticed he had fallen asleep so I fell asleep as well.
The next morning it was still raining but it wasn't thundering and I didn't move because Y/n was still asleep hugging my waist, I smiled and stroked his hair but a knock ruined this moment but I knew we all had a key to each other's rooms so they unlocked the door and Jotaro and Polnareff entered the room quietly after they noticed Y/n I smiled at them and they sat on the bed, I still stroked his hair and rested my head on the pillow "is everything alright?" I asked they nodded and they stood up "they other two are waiting downstairs they've only just got down there though" Jotaro told me I nodded and they left. I got up and got dressed then Y/n woke up "morning baby" I said he smiled and got up as well "morning" he said kissing me, I kissed back and he got dressed I smiled and grabbed the room key and his hand and left the room.
We got downstairs still holding his hand, we handed in the room key and we left the hotel "hey guys tonight me and Y/n are gonna stay in a different hotel" I told the rest they nodded clearly not realising I was referring to a love hotel, I smiled and kissed Y/n's cheek as we got on with the day.

Sorry this was crap my mind is just a bit dead.