Part 2: 3 years later

{Evan}

"Mama! Mama!" Her son called out to her, she opened her eyes to see her son laughing and giggling.

"Ma..ma" He said smiling, Evan looked at her bundle of joy and kissed his forehead.

"What are you doing here baby boy?" She asked, she picked her son up and placed her nose on his. He giggled and she laughed kissing his forehead.

"Evan honey you and baby boy come down, its time for breakfast." Papa River called, she picked her son up and placed him on her hip.

"Breakfast time." She said, her son nodded.

"Bweakfast Bweakfast time yay yay." He cheered just as they reached the kitchen to see the whole table covered  with food.

"Papa River!" Her son yelled jumping on his uncle, who caught him.

"Good morning Colton." River said kissing his cheeks, he smiled.

"No morning for me." Marcus asked entering the room, Colton crossed his arms and shook his head "No cause you eat my ice cweam last time." Colton said, they chuckled and sat down to eat.

"Evan after we will have a conversation in the office..Privately." Marcus told her she nodded and began feeding her son properly. River placed his hand on Marcus' knee and smiled sadly.

'It's been a week honey and now you decide to tell her when we leave in approximately 5 hours?' River asked through their link while looking and his niece and nephew.

'It was the only way if I told her last week we won't even know what she'll do she'll probably run.' He said River nodded.

After breakfast Evan followed her uncle to his office where she sat down and he sat acrossed her. He sighed heavily and looked at his Niece with sad eyes.

"Baby girl, I didn't want to take this request but I had to, the council needs all the help they can get." He said, Evan looked at her uncle.

"What are you saying?" She asked, you could hear the wavering in her tone.

"Evan I'm with you in this me and River both and the gang but this might make you want to leave but you can't we need your help."

"Just go on please Uncle Marcus."

"Honey they need us at your father's pack who is combining with another pack. Ever pack is preparing for the Blue Moon which is where the hunters and rogues are combining to attack all wolves from every side." He said.

"So your saying I have to take my son to the pack I ran away from..it was a no good place I never wanna go back to and now I have to bring my son!?" Evan exclaimed, she got up and headed for the door.

"I guessing were leaving in a few hours?" She said, He nodded and she walked out, grabbing her son who was in the hallway with his plane toy.

"Baby boy come on mommy has to pack our clothes were going on a trip." She said.