Part 1

Evan Howler

Evan Howler I don't think that dad will care if I leave. He has his own family now since I'm like the forgotten daughter.

While everyone was celebrating Amanda's birthday I'm  gonna sneak out and leave. I don't  care anymore, Papa doesn't care about me anymore he doesn't see me as his daughter ever since Cruella came into the picture with her evil daughter.

I had packed all my clothes beforehand incase and hid it inside the closet. I didn't bother leaving any letter,they probably wouldn't care. I shifted into my midnight black wolf and ran to the borders without looking back.

I felt the bond break between my back, it'll hurt a lot since they just lost their future Alpha. I didn't care and just kept running.

{::::}

I don't know where I am but judging by the looks of guards surrounding me all growling. I shifted back and grabbed my two swords from my back. Everyone looked shocked that I could change back with my clothes on, I smirked at them and got into my fighting stance.

"Come on girls no need to go easy on me." I said smirking at them.

They all growled and began to jump on me me not decided to hurt them every move they made I tilt my sword so the head hits there necks which makes them go down, paralyzed for a few hours.

"Tsk Tsk tsk..you can't lose to a girl that's just said boys..come on." She said smirking. They all growled and one by one began to jump her again.

"Oh don't be wussys your friends are dead just paralyzed for a few hours." She said laughing as she jumped away from ever slash and bite.

"Honeys you have to do better then that to catch me." She said before flipping to a branch on the tree.

"Alright men stand down she obviously means no harm." A man said appearing before them, the wolves shifted back behind trees. Evan jumped down  from the branch and nodded.

She smiled softly and the men felt guilty, she sighed "True I'm actually here to see my uncle."

"Who is your uncle?" The man who appeared asked.

"Marcus Garner." Evan said, all the men had their jaws dropped.

"Seriously?" One men asked, she nodded.

"Well I'm Aslin, I'll take you to your uncle." Aslin said, she nodded and he led her away from the men who were picking up their paralyzed friends.

She followed Aslin down the long, silent hallway full of ancient paintings. She saw one of a midnight black wolf that had one blue eye and one green eye, she was mesmerized because the wolf was a pup when the picture was taken.

Aslin opened the two large metal doors, she smiled and followed Aslin inside the large room with a long large table and chairs with the names of the members on them.

"Uh..Uncle Marcus?" She called when she saw him talking to a few men.

Her uncle turned around and smiled widely, she whole grim facade gone, everyone looked at him like he was an alien.

"Mi princessa how are you?" He asked giving her a hug, she giggled.

"I'm fine uncle Marcus, but I came here to ask if I can take the elite test?.." She said uncertainty in her voice. Her uncles growling shook the whole room.

"NO! Princess." He said growling at her, she pouted and his whole face softened.

"Papa River." She said loudly, a minute later her uncles husband was coming through the door of the meeting hall and was glaring at his husband.

"Ooh sweetie what are you doing here?" Rivers asked his niece who was pouting at him.

"Papa Marc won't let me take the elite test I'm grown and I can do this on my own PLEASE!!" She begged looking at her uncle with the biggest puppy dog eyes ever.

"Marc let her do it isn't it why you trained her for 8 years, she can handle the ropes now just let her prove herself." River said looking at his husband. Marc sighed but gave in.

"Fine but when you've had enough it's enough." Marc said sternly to his niece who fake salute.

"Sir yes sir." She said cheekily saluting him.