Part 3:Reunion

{Evan}

Evan set her son in his car seat in her BMW and got into the drivers seat. She looked back to see her son holding his PAW Patrol teddy bear. She buckled in and followed after the 4 cars in front of her.

"Mama wea we gowin?" Her son asked after an hour of driving.

"Somewhere baby." She said.

Soon into four hours of driving her son fell asleep watching his tv show on the tablet connected to the chair. She sighed she knew when he woke up he would want to eat.

She called up the guys using her Bluetooth, when her uncle answered she began.

"Why don't we all stop and grab some food, Colton is still sleeping and he'll want to eat when he wakes up." She said.

"Alright, I'm starving too so why not stop at MCDONALD'S ahead?" Rivers said "Yea it's fine."

She cut of the connection and turned into the parking lot of McDonald's. She got out with the rest in their own cars.

"Joe can you come grab Colton." She said, Joe nodded and grabbed and already awake Colton out of his car seat.

"Mcdowald Mcdowald!" Colton cheered everyone laughed and walked into McDonald's.

She had ordered her and her son chicken nuggets and Mcchickens. She watched her son eat up before turning to her gang.

"Joe you sure you can train with the leg?" She asked him he nodded "Believe in me Ev." He said she nodded and then Blake spoke up.

"Girl you know Big Joe here wouldn't miss a training because he loves to torture to good ol' people." Blake said in his southern accent. Joe nodded so did everyone else.

"True true." She said, they all ate before taking off again. This time it only took them an hour before the pulled up to a huge black gate.

They parked their cars, Evan looked out to see all the pack members outside along with another pack that were all staring at them.

She saw the guys getting out of their car, she opened her door and got out before going to the back and opening the door. She heard Marcus speaking.

"Hello Richard." Her Uncle said.

"Marcus, River good to see you guys." She heard her father said in a strained voice.

She took Colton out of his car seat and set him on the ground Blake, Joe, Lila and Grace all surrounded her.

She walked hand in hand with Colton and stood behind her uncles and the guys.

"Well Richard these are the guys Joe,Blake,Grace,and Lila." Marcus said.

Colton looked around and saw a figure come out with a girl following behind trying to get his attention.

"Daddy!" Colton yelled, he ripped his hands out of his mother's and ran up the steps to his father who had a full blown smile on his face.

"Colton." Cole said staring at his son. His son giggled and bounced.

"You have a son?" The girl screeched along with everyone else. Alpha Cole nodded.

"Yes this is me and my mates son." He said and turned to Marcus "Speaking of which where is she?" Everyone moved out of her way. Evan glared at them while they chuckled.

She walked up to Cole and he kissed her lips. Colton covered his face "Eww mama Dada." He said Cole smiled and pulled away.

"Alpha Richard meet my mate Evan." Cole said wrapping his arms around her.

"Hi daddy." She said giving him a small smile.

"Evan, my baby girl." Richard said tears falling down his face. He grabbed her and hugged her tight. She smiled and hugged him back.

"Daddy I want you to meet my son Colton Roman Knight." She said handing her son to his Grandpa.

"Ampa." Colton said, everyone laughed as he began pulling on her father's beard.

They walked inside and had a grand celebration. As they were laughing and having fun, she noticed a male around 24 walk in shaking his head.

"Ramon!" She shouted he turned towards her, shock and disbelief clear in his eyes, he rubbed his eyes twice and slapped himself. Everyone watched him to it 8 times until he realized his sister was really there. He hugged her and spun her around while bouncing.

"Your back your back!" He shouted she nodded and he let her go before kissing her forehead.

"I missed you Evie." He said she nodded and hugged him tight. " missed you too underpants head." She said, he pulled away and looked at her she shrugged "I had to bring it back somehow." She said.

"Oh Sis how we missed you." He said, she hugged him again and smiled.

"Richard, Richard I need a new car our daughters birthday is coming up." The annoying screech came from their step mother who walked down the stairs like a queen.

"Ahh the bitch queen silvi." Evan commented, she glared at her hatred burned in her blue eyes.

"My my and if it isn't the slutty step daughter of mine." Silvi commented.

"Oh Silvi we both know I'm not the slutty one, the pictures and videos I have are prove that you and your daughter are the slutty ones. I wonder which one i should show first the threesome or the foursome or your plan yo get rid off me and Ramon by working along side the rogues to get what you and your slutty daughter want." Evan said as she neared the woman and held a dagger to her throat.

"And don't even bother trying to run your daughter is already in the dungeon, where you will be too in the next couple of minutes." She said, Silvi clawed her with silver but Evan didn't go down, she stabbed the woman in the stomach.

"Ahh I should probably say this I'm immune to silver and being mated to the strongest alpha makes me ten times stronger, so shame on you because my dagger if filled with the worlds poisonous snakes vemon that can kill any werewolve it the next couple of hours." Evan said smiling as the wicked lady dropped to the floor.

"Evan 50 rouges approaching." Joe announced, Silvi cackled.

"My mate is going to kill you." She said, Evan smirked.

"Oh my how scary, I've dealt with worst." She said, as she and her team dashed out, she pulled out her swords and got ready, her team was ready to spill some blood.