Chapter four

"Ordinary Life" The Weeknd

(Explicit content)

Justin Bieber P.O.V.

"Heaven in her mouth, got a hell of a tongue"

I grasp the steering wheel with my left hand turning my knuckles white from the force of my hand wrapped around the steering wheel. I feel my palm sting, from my finger nails digging into my skin. I glance at my rear view mirror and I don't see cars around, just a blanket of yellow wheat over the mountains and the clouds swimming around the sun.

I turn the music up a notch and a small smile appears on my face. As quickly as it appears it quickly disappears and I remain emotionless looking at the road ahead of me.

"I can feel her teeth when I drive on a bump

Fingers letting go of the wheel when I cum

Whe-wheel when I cum, whe-wheel when I cum

David Carradine, I'ma die when I cum

She just givin' head, she don't know what I've done"

My lips tug up a bit at the irony of the lyrics. I quickly glance down at my lap and I see Kayla's head moving up and down.

I feel my phone buzzing in my jean pocket. I answer it using the Bluetooth hands-free software in my car.

"Speak" I answer.

"Hello Mr. Bieber, I just wanted to inform you that I have contacted Miss Amethyst Evrgreen about the job position like you instructed me to do while you were absent." Spoke Celest my secretary.

"When does she start?"

"Tuesday sir"

"I said I wanted her to start Monday" I clenched my jaw to prevent myself from yelling at her.

"Sorry sir. She wanted to start Tuesday to get ready for her new position." I can slightly hear her voice quiver. Then I hung up, I got what I needed. I no longer wanted to speak to her.

"Fuck Kayla be careful" I spat through my teeth. I felt her teeth when I drove over a small hole on the road. She then began to suck harder and I felt myself giving out. After we were done she pulled up my zipper and buttoned my pants.

"So" she begun to speak as she ran her tongue along the bottom of her lip.

I looked back at the road and ignored her.

"You can't ignore me after I sucked your dick and swallowed your cum" she smirked, she rested her back on the door. Her face was facing me and I could feel her staring at me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I kept ignoring her and focused my attention on the road.

"Rawr. Why so mad baby?"

I ignored her again.

"Who is Amethyst and why do you want her to work for you so bad?"

"None of your goddamn business" I clenched my jaw.

"Amethyst Evrgreen. Is her last name spelled E-V-R-G-R-E-E-N because that's how my last name is spelled. Why the fuck does she have the same last name as me" she questioned me but I ignored her again.

She crawled closer to me "doesn't matter, just remember no bitch can come between us" then she licked my ear.

"Shut the fuck up. Do that shit again and I won't hesitate to blow your brains out" I now was looking at her.

"Why blow my brains out when you can fuck my brains out?" She then blew me a kiss.

I swear I'm going to blow my brains out instead if I'm with this bitch for another second.

"I'm just saying. No need to get defensive. We've been together for three years no hoe can come between us"

I pulled into my cabin and I parked my car. I got out unlocked the door and went straight to the master room and took a shower.

I let the hot water run all over my body and I instantly let my body relax. I close my eyes and I picture the green eyed beauty staring at me, mocking me with those full blown  pink lips. I open my eyes and instantly feel anger coursing through my veins.

She's just another bitch

I got out with a towel wrapped around my waist. Brenda walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"You look angry, why don't you take your anger out on me" she then unwrapped my towel and began to travel her hands down my waist.

I looked down at her clenching my jaw. I let her get her way and we traveled to the bed and I fucked the memory of those green eyes out of my system.

Amethyst Evrgreen P.O.V.

I looked out my window staring at the sun setting behind the big corporate buildings. I brought my knees closer to my chest and I wrapped my arms around my knees. At these moments I can't help but think of my mom, this sunset is nothing compared to her beautiful smile and her bright green eyes. It should've been me in that casket, I should've been the one dead.

When I was younger I would always imagine what I would do without my family. What I would do without my mother and I never imagined I would some day wake up to the absence of the other part of me. Everyday I wish to be half the woman she was and I hope that by opening the door to a medical career, I could save people that needed to be saved like her.

I sigh and rest my chin on top of my knees. I get up and make my way to my room. I pick up a towel and head to my bathroom and take a shower. After I'm dressed, I plop myself on my bed and close my eyes. I have to go shopping tomorrow for some clothes for my new work and I have to quit at Curtis'. I pull out my phone and play with it until I fall asleep. A familiar pair of honey brown eyes hunt my dreams and I welcome them.

*********

Edited 2/6/17
           3/24/17