𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙓

Beginne am Anfang

"I-I, no it's not its, uhm" I search my brain (if I have any) for any proper words to answer to her. I didn't find any so I choose to change the subject.

"I m-made some orange juice and decided to bring some in case you got thirsty or something," I said while uncapping the lid of the tumbler and pour some into the cup-lid. I made this earlier, it's a fresh natural orange that I put all my fucking efforts into squeezing.

She took the juice and drink it, I was watching her face, her jawline, her throat while she gulps the liquid, Woah, girl, wait a damn minute,

"It's delicious," she said finishing the whole content of juice in the cup, I asked if she wants some more and she nodded so I poured some juice again in her cup.

There is an awkward silence between us while she drinks the juice. Shit, I am the one who invited her yet I am the silent and nervous one.

"Tell me about yourself," she asked out of nowhere,

"Huh? What about me?" I said the confusion overpower the nervousness so I manage not to stutter.

"Tell something about yourself, I would tell mine too," she said smiling at me. I don't know why she wants to know something about me but I gotta know somethings about her too, so take your shot now Jennie.

"Oh okay, My name is Jennie Kim, I am a 19-year-old kid who is on this unknown island because her father wants to teach her a lesson," I sighed remembering what happened to me and Appa.

"Why?" she asked curiously, her upper body faces in my direction.

"You know, parties, troubles and 'rebellious kid' kinds of stuff, I don't know," I said drawing patterns at the sand in front of me. I can't look at her because the guilt and ashamed suddenly crawl up on me.

"I don't know what really happened but as long as I know, fathers will do anything to bring you to the good path," she said touching my shoulder. I flinched a little in her touch, she's so warm.

I just realize that I made shits on my life, too many obviously, but Appa just throw me out on this island. He could've disowned me or anything to make my life more worse but here I am chilling on an island with a beautiful girl beside me. And now I realize this too, I didn't regret being on this island.

"I guess you're right" I sighed, I look into her, most particularly, I look at her eyes. I searched for judgment and disgust look in her eyes but all I see is concern and a comforting smile on her lips.

"You," I said confidently, smiling at her brightly

"Tell something about you," I said, she pointed at herself with a questioned face and I nodded eagerly like a kid.

"Me? Oh okay, something about me" she put her hands on her chin, thinking while I wait for her answer.

"Ferris wheel," she said glancing at the sky. What? Ferris wheel? As in Ferris wheel? Yes, Jennie are you deaf or something?

"Ferris wheel? Why?" I asked curiously, scooting closer to her. Her scent engulfing my senses. Shit, when did I have the courage to get closer to her? Ugh, nevermind.

She hummed and answered,

"When I was a kid, I saw this pamphlet on the shores that is mostly covered by sand but for some reasons I found it. There is a big steel wheel picture in there, it's so big, then Hani (mister) said that it is a Ferris wheel and is used to ride it for entertainment purposes, I dreamt what will it be like if I ride in there, I could reach the sky. Plus the colorful lights in the buildings in the picture. I thought that maybe one day I will be able to ride one, to reach the clouds, and I would make my dreams come true," she said. I think I've fallen more in love with her, I saw this side of her, sentimental yet precious side. I am in awe, my father used to take me to amusement parks when I was a kid, I lost count on how many times I ride a Ferris wheel. Her wish is so pure, like a kid's dream, I assume she lives her whole life on this island. I have this strong urge in me that wants to make her dream come true. 

"One day, I will take you to an amusement park and ride a Ferris wheel together, Lisa," I said, promising her, holding her hands and showing my other fist to her with justification while she laughs at how funny I tried to look to brighten up the mood.

One day, Lisa, one day I will make you happy.

↤↤↤↤↤ ........↦↦↦↦↦

"Yes, she's your girlfriend right?" She said that startled me. What is she talking about? Does she know Lisa? Does she know me? We are girlfriends? As long as I know we are not, sadly, but what does this woman know? 

"Woah woah, what do you mean by girlfriend? Jenduekie, what is she talking about?" Jisoo asked, I am still a little bit stunned by what was happening. Kanda replied,

"Yes, I saw you two while I'm on my way home, talking very sweetly to each other under the coconut tree, maybe four years ago I think? I remember that time there is a thermos or tumbler that is hanging around your neck," being surprised is an understatement that can describe me now.

"Y-you saw us?" I said, I am happy that someone saw us, that there is someone that witnesses our time together, evidence that she exists not only in my imagination.

"Yes, you two are so sweet to each other and the way you stare at each other that time is so romantic." the old woman says, Chaeyoung squeals beside me.

"Unnie, go ask her now." she excitedly asked me. There is a big possibility that she knows where Lisa is.

"Uhm, where here actually because of her. We are trying to find her but the new hotel beach near there didn't even see her once wandering around so I hope you know where she is." I said clapping my hands together, I can't contain my nervousness about what will she answer.

"Oh, of course, the staffs there would not see her because she left a year after you left because you are not around anymore, and the hotel is only opened three years ago," Kanda said. what, she left?

"Left?" I asked confusedly, the old woman nodded.

"She is picked up by a van with many men on suits, I thought there are your people because obviously, you're loaded and picked her up but here you are," She said chuckling.

She is picked up by a van? What if they kidnapped her? But what's the purpose right? For all I know, she is an island girl with limited interaction with the real world out the island, so who could it be?

"And also I overheard their conversation," the old woman added, I turned my full attention to her.

"They are going to Bangkok and but they mention 'Black', I am sorry those information are not helpful," the old woman said with a sad tone, I quickly wave my hands and shock my head,

"No, it's really really helpful, Kanda. Thank you so much." I held her hand and smile at her.  She is like an angel sent to me in a middle of nowhere.

She smiled warmly at me, we got interrupted by a sound of engine heard outside the house.

"Oh, that's my husband. You girls sit here and I will tell him to fix it for you" she said, before welcoming my husband, I thanked her one more time.

"So, again, what now, Unnie?" Chaeyoung asked with a grin on her face.

"When we get to the hotel, pack your staffs immediately. We're going to Bangkok'" I said looking at her,

"We're going to the city, baby!" Jisoo shouted, I smacked her arms lightly.

I told you, this is gonna be a one of a hella adventure.

A/N:

So how was it so far? Did I make confusing flashbacks? Is it contains many unnecessary words or just right? I literally don't know what is the impression of you guys on this book so kindly help me haha <3