𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑

4 years ago

Where is she?

It's been three days or rather three nights that I didn't see her on the shores. That night feels like once in a lifetime experience, a goddess descended on Earth to explore the wonders of the vast blue sea and I am a mere human that caught her strolling around, like mythologies.

And also, I am thankful that they never caught me sneaking inside even if my head is pounding like shit. It is close to the rising of the sun when I regain my consciousness so I hurriedly go back to the house.

And starting that night and until now, I always walk at night on the white sand shore, with permission now, hoping I will encounter that girl again. It is just the third night, but the bitch in me is already getting impatient and eager to see her again.

Eight o'clock in the evening, I closed the door already feeling the cold breeze of the island's wind on my skin. Walking along the waves, I glanced at the beautiful patterns of stars in the dark night sky, the moon can't be seen anywhere but the stars never let the gap not be filled in because of how they shine very brightly up there.

I glanced at the water that tickling my bare feet, slippers on my hands, I can feel the fine white sand and mini waves that crash on the shore.

When I near the spot on that night where I saw her, I slowly observe the surroundings, it's very quiet and only the waves and the faint cricket sound can be heard.

I squatted down for a moment, my shorts almost reaching the ground. I find some sharp shells and decided to collect them while waiting for her even there is no guarantee because they are so cute.

Also, I found some twig on my back. I examine the fine twig in my hand. I use that to write something on the sand.

'where are u?'

I stared for a while, finally realizing that- Jennie are you fucking insane?! This is not your normal self, you shouldn't care if there is someone who caught your attention. It's just some damn pretty girl with the same attitude probably to all the girls you knew before.

The waves now erased the words embedded in the sand. My thoughts got cut off by a soft humming voice, so sweet like a lullaby.

I glanced at the side where the sound comes from and there she is, the girl that night. Dress on a white long dress she is also bent down and picking some shells, not stopping her hypnotic lullaby.

Probably I stared at her for too long because I can't believe that she is her right in front of me now, she shook her head and look at me with those brown doe orbs. Her eyes are like an enchanted flower that is luring anyone, her cute pointed nose, and her plump pink lips that I can see even if it is dark.

I gather all my self-confidence, I bent just a few inches away from her picking up some shells she probably didn't notice, I cleared my throat planning on introducing myself to her,

"Uhm hi, my name i-" I've been cut by her,

"Jennie," she said still picking up some little shells,

Wait,

How did she know me?!

Before I can even question her, she looks at me and gave me a sweet smile that melted my frozen heart. Her smile is anything to die for.

"I saw you at your arrival here, your accompany called you that so I assumed you're Jennie," she said, her smile not wavering on her face,

"Y-yeah that's me," I stuttered a little still in shock of the situation,

She slightly chuckled at me, oh no, maybe she thinks that I am a wholesome stupid human being. I should handle this situation very well, I mentally cheered myself

"What about you, what's your name?" I asked cooly not looking at her because she may distract my attics, still picking some shells,

"It's Lisa," she said softly, in my mind, there is a mini party because I properly got her name, I smiled unconsciously to myself because of that, I mentally patted myself for getting an answer from her, good job Jennie you've done the first right thing in your life. I am still deep in thoughts when she spoke,

"Hmm, what? You didn't like my name?" she mumbled

I didn't get what is she talking about. I am just talking to mys- wait she misinterpreted my silence, gosh.

"OH NO NO, your name is pretty, it suits you because you are too," I said mumbling the last part, a blush creep in my face, I look down for the sake of my whole fucking life,

She chuckled after putting all she gathered in a small plastic pouch, the stars are still brightly twinkling in the sky, I panicked, maybe she going to go home now before she can tie the bag, I put the shells I gathered in there,

She stood up, rubbing her palms for the excess sand to fall off, she is inches taller than me, I do the same and dusted off my hand in my shorts,

"It's nice meeting you Jennie, but I am sorry I have to go now, it's getting late," she said before slightly bowing in me, I am so speechless, she's going to leave now? When will she come back? I want to know her more.

Before she can even proceed some few meters away, I called her,

"Lisa!" I shouted she turned back and stared at me,

"C-can I meet you again?" I said lost in her brown orbs, taking me to a hypnotic paradise which she unconsciously created.

She smiles and slowly walks closer until our face almost touch, she whispered ever so quietly like a wind in the vast open sea,

"Siempre nos encontraremos sin importar qué"