Finding Out

"I've been in love with someone that didn't love me back and I've been loved by someone that I didn't love back but I don't know what's worse: to be broken or to break another soul."

Naomi's POV:

I woke up and checked the time. It was already 10:30am.

I have never slept till this time. It was already late, I rolled over to my left side and layed down on my arm.

"Ugh!" I groaned. I remembered I had cuts on my arms. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

I saw everyone except Jimin. "Unnie, are you okay?" Krisha asked me. I nodded. I sat down with them but stayed silent.

"Jimin left" Jungkook said a little happy. I can tell that the boys are a little upset. I was shocked though. "Why?" I asked.

They all pointed to V. I looked over at him. "What? Do you expect me to keep someone in our house that's just going to ruin you?  Mostly when you don't deserve to be hurt?!" V asked standing up.

I grabbed his arm and he stopped. He turned around and faced me.

My arm grabbed his attention then his eyes widened.

"What is that Naomi?" V asked holding my arms.

I couldn't answer because it was because of Jimin.

"I fell and my arm landed on thorns that cut my arm" I said looking away and pulling my arm away from his grip.

V didn't seem too convince. "Don't give me that bullshit Naomi, why did you do it?" He asked for the second time.

Tears came out of my eyes, "I feel so hurt to be cheated on you know? Am I not good enough?! Is there something I could've done better? Am I so worthless that I deserve to be cheated on? Am I easily that replaceable " I shouted and left the living room.

"Naomi!" Jin shouted running after me but I shut the door before he could come in.

I changed into a crop top and sweatpants. I went out to get some fresh air when no one was downstairs.

I went to a park and sat on the swing, it reminds me of when Jimin and I sat down here and talked before he left to go to Australia.

//flashback\\

"The weather is great!" Jimin said while swinging on the swing.

"Yeah! I love it!" I smiled swinging too. We enjoyed and talked about the future.

"I promise, I will come back soon.. once I come back, I will look after you better than I look after you now. Okay?" He said.

"Okay" I smiled.

//end of flashback\\

You promised me so much Park Jimin, you said you'll look after me. But where are you now?

I decided to walk again until I saw a familiar person sitting on the bench. Was that Jimin?

I couldn't see, because his back was facing me.

I saw his luggages full of clothes and things from the house.

I was about to approach him until a girl did. "Hey baby" she smiled at him. They kissed and my heart broke into pieces.

Tears came down my eyes.

Why does the girl look so familiar as well?

I went up to him and his girlfriend. He looked at me shocked, "Naomi I-" I cut him off with a slap on the face.

"Am I not good enough for you? Is everything you promised just a lie? I regret loving you! You have no heart towards the people already begging for you on the ground, but no you just throw them around like a piece of dirt! Should've just stayed in Australia.." I yelled.

I looked towards the girl, it was.. Meah.

Out of all the girls, it had to be her.

I faced her, "And you, are you here to ruin my life again? Like in high school when you would dunk my head in the toilet again? Are you following Yoona's fake rules so she can just use you to get what she wants? Oh? I didn't realise, you don't know she uses you. Yoona treated you like her pet and it looked like you were a prisoner in her deadly thoughts!" I shouted at Meah.

I looked back at Jimin who already had tears streaming down his face. "You make someone feel so worthless! Aren't you ashamed of that? I can't believe I was at a point that I would give up anything for you! I realised just now, you are nothing but a person who treats people like shit. You heard it right! You don't only hurt me but also your best friends!" I said walking away.

"I hate you!" I yelled and ran.

It began to rain and I finally reached home. I saw the boys looking at me. J-hope approached me, "Im glad you went home safe Naomi".

Jin hugged me. "Hey, I hope you're okay." He said rubbing my back while I was crying.

I hugged everyone else. "Unnie, when you need someone, were always here" she said hugging me again.

"Thank you angel!" I smiled.

There was one last person I haven't hugged and it was V. I looked at him and he opened his arms for a big hug. "I'm sorry" V said hugging me tight.

Should I tell him about Meah?

"Taehuggy.. I saw Jimin today.. with his girlfriend.." I looked down. Everyone gasped.

"And? What did you see?" V said suspiciously.

"They kissed and I went up to them. I shouted at them."

He looked at me, "who's the girlfriend?" V asked.

I stayed quiet for a second, "Meah.." I sighed.

Jimin's POV:

I don't really know how to react. She knows Meah?

What she said kept ringing in my head.

"Am I not good enough for you? Is everything you promised just a lie? I regret loving you! You have no heart towards the people already begging for you on the ground, but no you just throw them around like a piece of dirt!"

"You make someone feel so worthless! Aren't you ashamed of that? I can't believe I was at a point that I would give up anything for you! I realised just now, you are nothing but a person who treats people like shit. You heard it right! You don't only hurt me but also your best friends!"

I looked over to Meah who was already crying. "Why did you bully her?" I asked with a sad tone.

"I was forced to.. by a girl named Yoona.." Meah said.

V's POV:

Did I just hear that right?

//flashback\\

I looked at her, "who's the girlfriend?" I asked.

Naomi stayed quiet for a second, "Meah.." She sighed.

\\end  of flashback//

Meah, is the girl who bullied Naomi when I left Gwangju. Jimin, you're such an asshole.

How can you not realise how she feels?

Meah's POV:

What Naomi said to me really hurt, but I know I deserved it. I've hurt her more than words.

I walked to Yoona's house crying and knocked on her door.

She saw my face and faked being upset, as usual.

"Oh Meah, what happened?" She asked leaning on her door not even looking at me.

"I hate you so much! You forced me to do things and I'm getting sick of it now! Get out of my life because all you do is ruin it!" I shouted and slapped Yoona in the face.

I ran as fast as in could and realised I ruined someones life for years.

I don't even know if I could forgive myself.