Before our Election

Y/N P.O.V.

Today was the day. The election. I was so nervous, but I wasn't going to let that show. Who could as a "fearless" women warrior? 

I slip on that pantsuit that made me feel so powerful. Buttoning up those buttons and getting ready for the events about to happen. Little did I know that today would not go how I had expected.

I brush my hair and don't do anything too fancy to it because you know, who cares? I looked in the mirror and sighed because of the pressure I was under today. I was announcing who would be the new president of L'manburg. 

I finish up when I hear a knock at my door. I open it up to find Tubbo in his freshly pressed suit looking at me.

"Why hello Tubbo, aren't you looking rather sharp today?" I said with a smile.

"Hello Y/N!! I came to walk with you over to the stage for the election. I heard you were announcing the winner" he beamed at you.

"I am announcing the winner. And I just finished getting ready so we can head out now" I replied closing the door.

We both walked in comfortable silence. Excited about the day ahead of us. My heeled boots clicked as we walked on that wood path. As I walked I saw somebody enter L'manburg, someone who I had never seen before. 

He wore a white button-up tucked into his black pants. His whole body was wrapped in this red cape chained at the chest. His long pink hair was braided and fell down his shoulder and on his head rested a golden crown.

"Tubbo, who is that walking through the entrance? I've never seen him around before" I say turning my head to look at the new man.

"Oh, that's Technoblade. The Blood God, as I've heard. I'm surprised you haven't heard of him, he's one of the best fighters ever." Tubbo stated.

"Hm alright. He's probably here to watch the election." I nodded turning away. 

Tubbo hummed in agreement and we were back on our way. I could hear Tommy screaming on top of the walls for Tubbo.  Tubbo turned to me as if to ask for permission to go see his best friend. 

"Tubbo, you don't have to ask, go ahead," I said. Tubbo smiled and bounced off to meet his best friend on top of the L'manburg walls. 

I turn around to see Technoblade not far behind where we were walking. I turn forward to keep my stride going and before I could even take the first step I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I turned being met with Technoblade looming over my figure. 

"Excuse me, I need help finding the seating for the election," I hear the monotone voice of the man in front of me say. 

"Oh yes. Um just follow me I'm heading that way anyway" I turn on my heel and continued my walk on the wood path, hearing the heavy step of Technoblade's boots next to me. 

"I'm Y/N by the way" I stated, keeping my head forward as I walked. 

"Technoblade. I had heard there was an election here and decided to come and find out who won." His voice still monotone and deep. 

 I could feel him looking down on me. Still, my head stayed forward and we reached the seating at the stage. We stopped then I said,

"Well, I'm the one that announces the winner so look out for me up there" I chuckled but continued, "Here just take a seat anywhere, we should be starting soon." He nods and walks off. 

I turn my head to the left to see Wilbur and Schlatt calling me over. I rolled my eyes and walked over there.

"If you want to know who won I can't- " I started to say before being interrupted by Wilbur. 

"Shh. We have some news that might change the election" Wilbur said, shutting me up. 

"Um okay, what's up?" I asked confused.

"Schlatt and Quackity had decided that no matter what happened they would combine their votes together." 

"Alright then. I'll write that down and announce that when I release the results" I say taking out a notepad writing down the new information I had just received. 

We all turned and started the tread towards the stage. As we walked down the aisle in between the seats, silence fell upon the audience. I could feel the tension in the air. I look up to see Tommy on the stage looking down at us. The pressure was on. The three of us walked up the stairs to the stage and it went completely silent. The only sounds that were heard were that of the animals and nature. I walked up to the microphone and I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I see Technoblade's eyes staring at me, waiting for me to speak. 

"Its time to announce the winner" 

---------------------------------------

Word Count: 829 words

HELLO EVERYONE!! That is the first chapter. Although the beginning did not turn out how I wanted, I think it ended well. 

I'm already working on the second chapter so don't worry. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter. Definitely, more to come

-HowdyBee