The Good News .. New member in family to come soon .... ❣️

Depuis le début

Panchali looked up at him ... Shyly smiling ...

Panchali - Really...

Arjun - Really .. he took her hands and kissed them ...

Panchali hugged him .. Arjun hugged back ...

Panchali - U must be tired .. let's sleep now ...

Arjun - I am not in mood .. he winked .. and layed her on bed .... He came on top of her .. kissed her .. neck .. her lips .. her bare shoulder.... Panchali moaned ....
Arjun started Opening her Dori ... But stopped ... And looked at her ..

Panchali hugged him ... Blushing and smiling.. a smile that's it's finally time now ...
Arjun smiled at her .. hugged her ... Started Opening her Dori .. he kissed her on her lips ...

Thanks Panchali.... He whispered...

I am all yours .. she said shyly .. whispering .. he took her that night .. 2..souls Uniting.....
That night ... The Chamber was filled with Moans .. screams of pleasure ... Essence of love ....
(I skipped mature part ... I need to hurry)
______________________________________

Next Day .....
Draupadi layed on bed ... Closed eyes ... She opened her eyes .. weakely.. looking at people around ...

Kunti immediately hugged her ....

Draupadi hugged back .. confused .

Maata ... She said ...
Then her eyes went at Panchali.. her eyes shining bright .. a never ending happiness on her face ...
Next to her Arjun who looked excited yet happy ....

Then she Looked at Karn ....

Draupadi - what's the matter ...

Kunti - Putri .. a new member is Joining our family Soon .. tears of happiness.. ran down her cheeks ...

Draupadi - Maata ... If some guest is coming... We should prepare for there welcome ..
All laughed ....

Nena - The Guest is really special.. but it will take him 9 months to come jiji ...

Draupadi - what.. how Come this long time ...

Arjun - Draupadi...  Can't u connect all .. okay I'll tell .. someone is coming soon and will call me Kakashree ...

Draupadi - what .. does that mean ..umm ...

Pandu - Soon my grandchild.. will come to this world....

Draupadi eyes widened in happiness.. her lips formed wide smile ..

Really......  she looked at Everyone.. who nodded .. smiling.... Excited ..
She then looked at karn .. who smiled .. his cheeks a little red ..