Return Back to Hastinapur..

Draupadi woke up .... Karn was not on the other side ...

She got up ... still with some pain ..
As she sat in front of mirror ...

She slightly touched her marks on her shoulders ... Neck .... Her swollen lips ... Feeling about the wonderful last night ....

She smiled remembering that tomorrow they were one ... 1 by souls ... Body ....

Karn 💗 Draupadi.... = Draukarn
______________________________________

Draupadi took bath ... All ready .. to start the day ...

She went to check on the preparation's.. after all her sister Panchali was returning after a week almost ....

Karn too was happy on Arjun's return .. along with the families had been aslo talking about marriage of Nakul and Sahdev ....

Draupadi was busy .... Everything in food was being made on Arjun and Panchali's choices ...

Draupadi herself was making Halwa ... That Panchali loved ...

She was in kitchen ...

Karm entered in ... A tired .. but got Happy seeing his wife ...

He ordered the servants to leave quietly .....

All left .. Draupadi didn't realize as she was very busy.....

Suddenly Draupadi felt two arms covering her waist .....

Aryaaaa.... She smiled still continuing her work ...

Draupadi - I am busy

Draupadi - I am busy ....

Karn sighed .... He took deep breath as he was very tired .. faking disappointment...

Draupadi realizes and turns ...

Draupadi - What happened Arya .. is everything okay ... What happened to you ....

Karn - how can I be happy .. when I have no one to kiss .. touch ... Trap in between me and bed .....

Draupadi blsuhed slightly pushing him ....

Let me do work Arya ... She Said back to work ....

Karn - Okay .. do ... But trust me no one will save u from me at night he winked ...

Draupadi pushed him out of kitchen ... Karn smiled

 Karn smiled