CHAPTER FOUR

NIKKI'S P.O.V

I wake up and saw Nick beside me sleeping. I still have a bit of headache and I'm still freezing cold. I get up out of my bed slowly enough to not wake Nick up but oops! It's too late. "Good morning Nikki" he greeted. "What's good about morning Nick?" I asked. "The good about morning is we still able to wake up, by the way are you okay?" he sincerely asked. "Who cares if I'm not?" I said. "Come on Nikki don't be so mean, sooner or later we'll be back to our what we called BEST FRIEND relationship" he proudly say. "Whatever!" I responded. Well, he's actually right but I don't know when. "Hey, wanna eat breakfast?" he asked. "Why? You'll cook some food for me as a sign of apology for what you did yesterday at the shore?" I asked. "Well I didn't intend to..." I cut him off. "Blah! Blah! Blah!" I smirked. "Wait? Do you keep on rewinding it on your mind?" he asked. "What? GROSS! NO!" I asked. This piece of shit! "Really?" he smirked. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled. "Don't tell me that you want that KISS?" he grinned. EEEEW! Fuck! Well his lips were so soft; and kill me now because he's my first kiss. My best friend was my first kiss? "Kiss your girlfriend! I'm hungry!" I shouted. "Okay, okay" he responded. We race towards the kitchen and grab some cereal and milk. We silently ate our breakfast and put our own plates in the dishwasher. WHAT AN AWKWARD SILENT! "Hey Nikki?" he started. "Hmmm?" I mumbled. "Can we just forget about yesterday? I mean could we just forget the KISS?" he said. "Why?" I asked. Before he could respond my question the doorbell rang. "I'm on it!" he mumbled. He walked straight to the door and I followed him. "Hey! How's the flight?" he asked. FLIGHT? WHO THE HELL IS THIS PERSON? As I arrived at the doorway I saw MYKA?! "Hey Nikki, good morning" she greeted. "Morning" I responded. What she's doing here? I thought she wanted to give Nick and me a time. "Oh! Nick babe I miss you so badly" she sigh. Before Nick could respond Myka gave him peck on the lips which makes me narrowed my eyes in surprise. "I miss you more babe" Nick responded and he gave her a peck. Well HELLO? I'm standing in front of you? "Babe, can you show me around on your village? It's quiet big" Myka said sweetly. "Well, of course babe only if Nikki will come with us" he responded. "Well, Nikki can come along with us!" she smiled. "Uhm? Excuse me but I have something to do. So why don't you have time on your own?" I put my best fake smile. "Are you sure?" Nick asked. "Yes" I replied. "But Nikki, we don't know if we can go back home early" Myka sigh. "That's alright! I'm big enough I don't need a baby sitter and I really need to go to my 8th grade friend's party" I explained. "Well, is it ok if we go along now leaving you behind?" Nick asked. "As if you haven't done it; so I guess I need to leave you here! Enjoy!" I smiled.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and take a deep breathe. That's why Nick wanted me to forget about the kiss because Myka will be staying with us; but how can I forget it if that kiss was my first? I opened my MacBook and check my mail. Great! Mich mailed me for the nth time, I miss her so bad! Ok Mich was one of my closest friends back on the 8th grade.

MICH: Hey! Nikki, are you ready for the party tonight? ME: Yeah!

MICH: You can bring Nick with you because the party is like a reunion of our 8th grade class.

ME: Nah! Nick is with his girlfriend 

MICH: Oooh! That's tough!

ME: What's tough all about? 

MICH: Well, you like Nick right?

ME: Hell NO! We're just best friends I mean USED TO BE best friends 

MICH: Really? LoL! Okay! Okay! Don't forget tonight 8 PM

ME: Yeah! Yeah! But the problem is I need a ride... HAHAHAHA! 

MICH: You can drive Nikki bunch

ME: I don't want to, you must pick me up! 

MICH: and leave my own party?