Chapter 1

Chloe pov...

"Chloe, Chloe, EARTH TO CHLOE!!" My best friend Sarina yelled at me waking me up. "Dude you can't be sleeping you have to work! These coffee's aren't going to make themselves." "Sorry, I just didn't get good sleep last night, I kept having the same weird dream over and over again." I said half asleep. "What was it about?" "I don't know, all I know was that there was this guy that's like our age." "What did he look like?" "I don't remember that either. All I remember is that he was really cute." "Well I'm going to head to Caleb's house." (A/n Caleb is Sarina's best guy friend) "okay see you Monday" I said as she walked out of the cafe. I was about to hang up my apron for the day when I heard the ring of the bell that rings when someone comes or leaves the cafe. So I walked out and saw a cute fimiliar boy. "Hi, what can I get for you today?" "I was actually just wondering if you had any open jobs I could maybe fill?" "Ummm... Here. Fill out this form and then put it in the basket and I'll give it a look." I said grabbing a form. "Okay thank you."

10 minutes later

I saw he put the form in the basket so I said, "okay, I'll give it a look when I get home but I'm about to close up shop so do you want a drink?" "No thank you. I should be getting going." "Bye" I said giving him a gentle smile. "Bye"

At home after looking through the form.

I looked it over and he seemed like a nice dude, so I decided to give him a call to give him an interview. "Hey, this is Chloe from Jacob's Cafe, I just looked over your from and I wanted to see when you are available for a interview." "Anytime this week should be fine... Or even tomorrow." "Okay so let's say 12:30 tomorrow?" "Sounds great. See you tomorrow."

(A/n sorry it's short I just wanted to give a bit of background info.)