thursday morning

date - (10 - 28 - 20)

recap

"that's when I saw her"

dixie's pov 

I woke up from my dream of her to Charli screaming to the top of her lungs (purr char)  "WAKE THE TRUCK UP" "wow little sis this online high school is really important to you isn't it" I said  and chuckled. "For your information, yes..." she myumbled the last part. "well imma get ready" I said as she walked out the room. I opened the school for like the hundredth time in the past 2 months. "Hi I'm Addison" a unfamiliar voice said as I looked up at my Mac book. Woah. I had to private chat her something. 

dixie d - hi Addison 

Addison Easterling - hi dixie, is it

dixie d - you have Snapchat 

Addison Easterling - yea ;))

"dixie are you listening," my teacher said, "yes Mrs. Williams" I rolled my eyes. For the rest of the class I couldn't stop thinking about Addison, she looks just like the girl I keep dreaming about. I don't know why but I keep dreaming of this girl and every time she gives me a butterfly- someone knocked on the door before I could finish thinking. "hi griffin" "hello Mrs. Damelio" ugh, it's griffin....what is he doing here. Griffin is my best friend and we used to date but after I told him about the girl I been dreaming about for almost 2 summers he took the hint and came out to me as bi, and now he has a boyfriend named Kio. "Hey dixie" "griff I saw her," I said quickly after him. "Were" he knew exactly what I was talking about "She's the new girl in my homeroom" "What's her name, I can find her Instagram" "Addison Easterling" his face lit up as she showed me the phone. 

 addison_easterlingg

just that kinda day ;)) --------- liked by imgriffinjohnson and 542 others 

"Woah, she's a model!" Griffin said. I pushed him playfully.  "Well, we better get going to Avani's before it's too late" My little sister, Charli's crush, Avani is about to throw a Halloween party and we need to all get decorations from party city to help her set up.

TIME SKIP TO PARTY CITY

Its really  big so me and griff got lost when i decided to follow addison and shoot her a text 

addison's pov

I was finishing my homework when I got a text from a familiar face but i couldn't think of the person name

dixiedamelio - hey cutie ;)

addison_easterling - you look familiar

dixiedamelio - homeroom, this morning