"But, Senator-"

"No Ahsoka. Go help the clones,"

Ahsoka furrowed her brow and nodded. She gave Rex's hand a reassuring squeeze and took off towards the battle droids. Padmé quickly ran into her bathroom, shooting at some droids, and got out medical supplies. She ran back over and took off his thigh armor. Rex made a grunt that made him sound like he was saying "no" but she couldn't tell.

She understood what he meant, "No need to be embarrassed, Captain," Padmé said, "As you know, I'm married. And I promise I won't tell anyone,"

Rex slightly relaxed as she called over a clone near them. She placed a big wad of gauze on the wound and said, "Make sure he stays conscious. Otherwise he might not wake back up,"

The clone nodded in acknowledgment and grabbed onto Rex's hand to make see whether or not he was responsive. Rex squeezed the clone's hand in pain as he clenched his jaw underneath his helmet.

"This is going to hurt," Padmé said.

She lined up her shoulders with her hands and pressed down as hard as she could, hoping to stop some of the blood flow. Rex yelped and cried out in agony as a searing pain coursed through his body, but mainly in his leg and groin area. Black spots were appearing in his vision and he was finding it hard to breathe. The clone next to him grimaced because Rex had a death grip on his hand and felt as if he would break it. Ahsoka turned around when she heard Rex scream and every fiber in her body wanted her to go and help him, but her brain said no and she continued to slice through the many droids surrounding them.

"Contact Ana- er- General Skywalker and have him come to our position," Padmé ordered the clone.

"Yes, sir." The clone pulled up his comlink with his free and hand and put in Anakin's com number.

"Skywalker here,"

"General, it's Domino sir,"

"State your business, Domino, I'm a little busy at the moment," Blasted fires rang out in the background.

"It's Captain Rex, sir. He's badly injured, and were at trapped at Senator Amidala's complex, in her quarters,"

There was a small pause. "I'm on my way,"

Ahsoka was nervous for Rex, but she had to focus herself in fighting off the battle droids. She heard someone cry out in pain and she turned around, expecting it to have come from Rex, but it was from a clone my her side who got shot in the chest. She checked his life force, but it wasn't there. Ahsoka closed her eyes and took a calming breath, otherwise she would explode with rage. She heard the sounds of a second lightsaber down the hall and Anakin suddenly appeared in what used to be the door way.

"Master! Rex he-" Ahsoka started to say.

"I know," Anakin interrupted her, "I know, I'm going to try and Force heal him," he turned to the clones and commanded, "Do your best to destroy these droids! If you guys need help, snap us out of the healing process!"

"'Us'?" Ahsoka repeated.

Anakin ran over to Rex, "Yeah I figured you'd want to help. Do you not?"

Ahsoka lightly smiled and sat next to Rex and placed her hand on his stomach. Anakin went on the other side of him and inspected the injuries. He put his hand near hers, "I'll work on the femoral artery, you work on the veins surrounding it," Ahsoka nodded and went into a small trance, focusing on each individual string of the Force. She went into Rex's leg and and worked on repairing his veins.

Domino noticed Padmé was struggling to continue the pressure on Rex's leg so he shouted over the blaster fire, "Would you like me to take over, Senator,"

She looked at him with relief, "If you would, yes,"

Domino put his hand above hers and put down pressure. Padmé slipped her hand out and he quickly pushed down hard, making Rex cry out in the sudden pressure and change of movement. The senator went next to Anakin and grabbed Rex's hand, making sure he was responsive. He didn't respond and she quickly took off his helmet. The switch and change in pressure must've been too much for his body to handle. She could tell he was struggling to keep his eyes open and he was barely responding to her calling his name.

"Captain! Captain stay with me," Padmé shook his shoulders and then turned to Domino, "What do I do, he's not responding and he'll be unconscious soon,"

Domino started to think back to when his brothers were in a situation like this but he was new so he wasn't sure, "Umm, I don't know. If he gets unconscious hit him or something, that always seems to work in the holomovies,"

Padmé looked back at Rex and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he neared passing out. His body went more limp and she shook him more, but he didn't respond. She took a deep breath and slapped him across the face to wake him up. Rex slightly jerked and his eyes opened back up. Domino grunted at his movement and struggled to keep even pressure.

"We're clear for now!" Shouted a clone from across the room, "The next wave should hit soon, so we don't have much time. But we can get the Captain to a ship and get him to a Med Center."

Padmé nodded and tapped Anakin's shoulder. He got out of his focus and turned to his wife, "We have to get him to a Med Center before the next wave hits," she said.

Anakin nodded and tapped Ahsoka's head. She came to and was breathing heavy, "C'mon," Anakin said, "We don't have much time"

Ahsoka stood up but her legs nearly gave out from under her. She was weak from all the Force healing, and she could tell Anakin wasn't faring any better. Anakin staggered to his feet with the help of Padmé and two clones came over to them.

"We have to go now," one of them said.

"Alright," Anakin turned to the clones, "Tab, Buck, carry Rex. We'll cover you,"

"Yes, sir," they both said.

Tab picked up Rex bridal style and Buck did his best to stabilize him and make sure Rex wasn't bleeding profusely. Everyone else was circled around them as they led them to the docking port. They all boarded a ship and a medical droid on board hooked up Rex to IVs and other tubes to help him.

Once they reached the Med Center, Rex went into surgery and was then placed in a Bacta tank to quickly heal him and all his wounds from the small battle. After they all got news he would be fine, they went back finished the business that needed taken care of.