"It's okay, I don't mind" Harry replied. They all sat down and began eating. "Hmm taste good" Daisy said as she ate hers, everyone nodded in agreement. "Harry what is this?" Jay asked. "Its a recipe my mum use to do for me and my sister all the time" Harry said. "Oh well I would love to meet her and get the recipe" Jay said. "Urh I wrote down the recipe for Martin, he said they would cook it again if you ever wanted it" Harry said.

"Well thank you, I would still love to meet you mum at some point. What's her name, maybe I know her" Jay asked. "She's not from around her she's never been here so you probably won't know her. Her name is Anne cox" Harry said as he awkwardly moved his fork around his plate.

"Does she not live here with you?" Louis asked, he didn't actually know anything about Harry's family, well apart from that he had an older sister. "Uh no, she lives in Holmes chapel. I live with Liam and his family" Harry said. "Is that Danielle's boyfriend?" Jay asked. Louis and Harry both nodded "oh well that's nice of them. Do you not miss your mum?" Jay asked.

"A lot" Harry replied. "When was the last time you saw her?" Lottie asked joining in with the conversation. "About 2 months ago, at the beginning of August but it feels like its been five years" Harry said quietly. His mind wondered off to the last time he saw his mum. She was just laying there practically lifeless at this point, she said very few words. She would always be Harry's mother but for the past 5 year she hadn't been mum.

"When are you seeing her again?" Jay asked. "Probably in the half term" Harry said. Jay went to ask more questions but Daisy began talking "do we have any pudding?" She asked. Harry smiled and turned to her "well maybe, I made something. Hmm but I wonder if I made enough for you" He said. Daisy pouted "there better be enough" she mumbled quietly causing everyone to laugh.

Within a couple of minutes the workers came in to get their empty plates. "Kendall, do you think you could bring up the pudding as soon as it's ready, and bring the tray up with it" Harry said as one of the workers picked up his plate. "Of course, Harry. I just want to say we all loved the meal" she said. "That's not how you address us is it now?" Jay said looking at kendall. "Oh yes ma'am I'm so sorry i-" she started. "No no no it's my fault I told them to call me Harry" Harry rushed out not wanting anyone to get in trouble.

"Oh well that's okay. I'm sorry" Jay said apologising to kendall. "It's okay ma'am, you didn't know." Kendall smiled before returning to the kitchen. Jay turned to Harry "I'm sorry if you think we are rude it's just we pay them and it's there job to call the people they serve sir or ma'am I hadn't realised you asked them to call you Harry instead" she said. "No, that's completely okay, I understand" Harry said politely.

A few minutes later the workers brought out plates of brownies and then a tray that had sauces and all types of toppings. "Yayyyy there's enough for me!!!" Daisy cheered as a plate was placed infront of her. "Of course I made enough for you" Harry smiled.

.
.
.
.
.

"Harry, do you think you could read us a story" Phoebe asked as it got later "please" Daisy added. "I would love to" Harry said. "Carry" Phoebe insisted as she put her arms up. Harry happily picked her up and Daisy did the same so he picked her up as well and swung them around as he walked to the lift.

Louis waited for them to all go up before he started to walk towards the lift. "Where are you going?" Jay asked. "Obviously he wants to watch his boyfriend read to the twins" Lottie said poking her tongue out at Louis when he glared at her. "He's not my boyfriend" Louis said. "Well he should be" Fizzy said as he started to walk away again. He turned to Jay to see if she would get them to stop "well boo bear she isn't exactly wrong" she said with a small shrug. Louis rolled his eyes and got into the lift before going up to the floor above.