𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙸𝙼 𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄

word count: 900

You just called your best friend Timothée because you didn't know what to do. A really cute photographer from a modeling shoot you went to to yesterday asked you out on a date. He was talented, funny, and very attractive. But of course, there was an issue. You were completely with love with Timmy and he has no idea. You had became friends with Timothée ever since you moved to New York. You were dating someone at the time so you two remained friends. You and your boyfriend split the second week of you living in New York and your heart was shattered. Timmy was there for you to pick up the pieces and put you back together. A bond formed between you two that could never break that day.

You paced around your living room sweating bullets from pure anxiety. You rehearsed what you were going to say over and over. When you heard your front door open, you blanked. Oh shi- "Y/N! I missed you." Timothée said as he wrapped his arms all the way around you. You couldn't help but melt into his arms. He was wearing your favorite sweater of his that you always stole that he somehow gets back every time. He had an effect on you that nothing could top. Just looking at you would make your head spin. "When you called you sounded worried. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" There he goes again, being perfect and trying to fix your problems and make you feel better. He was always trying to make things better for you and you couldn't be more thankful to have him in your life. This is why you were so scared of loosing him.

"Nothing needs to be fixed. Shocking, i know." He laughed at your sarcasm. His laugh was so cute and perfect. "I just need your advice. I don't know what to do." You say as you cover your face with your hands. "Before you tell me, it's going to be ok. It looks like whatever this is, it's stressing you out really badly." He said with sincerity as he lead you two to the couch and say down beside you. "So tell me, what's going on in the wonderful life of Y/N?" You laughed at his optimism because you felt that this was not going to go well. "Thisguyaskedmeoutonadateandidontthinkiwanttogooutwithhim." You say speaking a mile a minute. "Woah woah slow down. What's up?" You groan out of frustration. You just wanted disappear at this moment. "Yesterday one of the photographers asked me 9n a date and i don't know if i want to go out with him or not." You said clarifying your previously scrambled sentence. He looked at you with a blank expression. You could tell he was contemplating his next words intensely before speaking.

"Okay..." He said shifting his position. "Why do you not think it's a good idea?" He says to you. "I well... um..." You were struggling to get your words out. "Hey. It's okay. You can tell me anything and you know that. I just want to help you." He says as he throws his arm over your shoulder. Its now or never you thought. "I don't think it's a good idea because i'm in love with you." You say painfully slow. You internally smacked yourself  across the face for saying that. Timmy swiftly turned to you in shock. "W-what?" He says. You take a deep breath. "I don't want to go on a date with that guy because i'm in love with you. I have been since we met. I could tell when i met you that i wanted to be more than your friend. No one treats me as well as you do or cares for me like you do. I value you our friendship so much so i kept my mouth shut and hoped my feelings would disappear but they didn't. I am completely in love with you Timothée."

He was stunned. "Y/N are you serious? Like completely serious? Tell me this isn't a joke." He gets up and runs his through his hair as he paces like you did before he came over. "It's definitely not a joke. This would be way easier if it was." You stare at each other for a moment, both of you trying to figure out what the other person is thinking. "I never thought this day would come. I'm so in love with you Y/N it hurts. When you and Y/B/F split up my heart broke seeing you like that. From then on i knew that i loved you and i wanted to take care of you and protect you at all costs." You could believe what he just said. You jumped up from the couch and ran into his arms. He hugged you tight as if he was never letting go.
"I have loved you for so long. Will you finally be mine?" He asks you while looking deeply into your eyes.

"Yes, because i'm in love with you."

ఇఇఇ

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine. Please let me know if i do too many of these best friend to boy friend ones because i want to give you guys the best content as possible! If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote and comment! I love you all so very much 😽