𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙷 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻

word count: 999

(A/N this imagine you and timmy are in high school together. happy reading!)

The library was the only place to have peace and quiet at school. You often went into the library during class to listen to music or study for a test you had next period. It was comforting to you, the smell of books and the warm lighting that was cast through the windows. Mrs. Thomas let you come in at any time of the day and always gave you a pass out of class. It was 3rd period and you were bored out of your mind after you finished your history worksheet, so you walked to the library. You greeted Mrs. Thomas and walked to the back section of the warm colored room. You collapsed tiredly onto one of the brown sofas, leaning your head in the edge of the arm rest. You stared at the popcorn ceiling as you listening to the faint sound of Bach playing from the libraries small radio.

You were content, staring mindlessly at the ceiling until your best friend Timothée leaned his head over yours. You jump slightly as you were in a trance. "Damn Y/N i thought you were dead." You rolled your eyes as he moved your legs out of the way and sat next to you on the couch and laughed at your reaction. You acted like you barely tolerated the boy, but you had the biggest crush on him. "But i'm glad you're not dead because i need your opinion on something. So you know how-" "Timmy could you stop yelling in the fucking library? Mrs. Thomas already hates you." You whisper yelled. He rolled his eyes at you. "Whatever. Ok so what i was saying-" "I swear to god timmy you are going to get us kicked out." You cut him off again, obviously making him annoyed. You grab his hand and drag him to a small wooden door.

Unlike you, Timothée had never seen this room. It was small, carpeted, and had lots of miscellaneous boxes labeled with numbers and letters. There was one lamp that gave the small room a orangish glow. "What is this place? I hope you don't kill me here because i don't want to be known as the kid that was murdered in the fucking library. i would have to haunt you for that." You rolled your eyes once again at your best friend. "No dumbass i obviously wouldn't kill you here. If i'm gonna commit murder might as well do it somewhere cool. Like that abandoned amusement park, the one with the creepy fun house." you say matter-of-factly . He laughed at your joke and you continue. "Anyways, this is just the storage room. We're here so Mrs. Thomas doesn't hear you and kick your ass out of here. So what were you saying?" Timmy immediately starts getting tense and obviously nervous. "You good timmy? You look like your are gonna pass out." You say to him, genuinely worried.

"Nah i'm good. So there's this girl i really like and i want to ask her to the dance. How should i do it?" Your heart sinks slowly as you hear he likes someone. You wish he would reciprocate the feelings you had for him, but it looked like he didn't. But, you still wanted to be supportive of you best friend and help him out. "Timmy that's great! Who is she?" You ask him curiously. "It's a secret." He said almost sounding unsure of his answer. "You would think that you would tell your best friend these things, but it's whatever floats your boat Tim." You desperately wanted to know who he liked but you were going to see who he took to the dance, so you let it go. "Thanks for understanding Y/N. I can always trust you so that's why i came here for your advice. So how would you want someone to ask you to a dance." He said, relieved that you didn't pressure him to elaborate on his crush. You thought about it for a minute. How would i like a guy to ask me? You thought to yourself.

After a minute of contemplation, you had an answer. "Well first, nothing big or extravagant. It's just a dance. Honestly i would just want them to straight up ask me, you know me. Just get straight to the point. Just be yourself and don't overthink it Timmy. It's not like she's gonna say no to you. Unless it's Ashley, she'll probably say no." You both giggle at your comment about the cheerleader. "So just be straight up? Nothin fancy?" He says for your reassurance. "Yup. Don't waste time beating around the bush." You say to him.

"Ok one more question." He says staring at your face intently, which you found odd. "Shoot Chalamet." You say sitting on the edge of the wooden desk tucked away in the corner of the room. "Wanna go to the dance with me?" Your heart stopped. Wanna go to the dance with me? The sentence repeated in your  head. You thought it was probably a joke. "Oh we are practicing? Yes that's how you should ask her. So are you gonna ask her tomo-"
"No Y/N. I want to go to the dance with you. I like like you, a lot. If you don't like me back, it's okay you don't have to say yes." He says nervously. You look at him dumbfounded. "I like you too. Yes i'll be your date." You jump up from the desk and hug him. He holds you close then looks into your eyes. "Can i kiss you Y/N?" he asks you almost in a whisper.

"of course timmy."

❁❁❁
Idk what compelled me to write a cheesy high school timmy imagine but i hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for over 500 reads i'm so happy you guys like my writing :,) Peace and love everyone! 😽