Chapter 3

I was a little scared at first because five guys wanted to adopt a 16 year old girl.

But I went and started packing anyway and cam asked me what I was doing and I told him I got adopted by five guys.He said he was happy for me but you could see him tense when I said five guys.

So I went over to where he was and gave him a peck but he wouldn't let me pull away it got heated quick and then someone walked in and we looked to see who it was it was one of the guys that are adopting me he stood there awkwardly and the said,

" um are you ready to go?"

" Um ya give me a sec."

With that he walked out of the door I turned around and kissed Cameron again and then stopped.

I had to go Cameron said his adoptive parents will be there In a hour and to text him the whole ride there "okay Cameron I will ummm I love you "

he came and kissed me and stopped and put our for heads against each other and said " I love you " with That I walked out the door .

I walked back where they were and said I was ready so the blonde which might I add was cute but he took my bags I mummbled a thank you and he said your welcome we walked to the car we got in the car and it was very silent then my favorite song came on so I started singing ( the song was 18 by one direction. )

When I was done they were all looking at me like I was crazy so I said "did I do somthing wrong ?"

With a worried look then the one with the curls said no babe your a good singer and you sang one of our songs " wait what one of YALLS songs y'all are one direction OML I love your songs " " we'll thx love oh and we forgot to introduce our selves I'm Harry that's Niall that's Liam and that's zayn then there is Louis .

"oh hi guys I'm Kia" I said shyly "okay we're here"said Harry