Chapter 1- Who am I?

A/N: Again, somewhat short. Sorry. I am trying to write longer chapters, it's just challenging to get myself to write more.

Marinette looked around. Her head pounded and she felt dizzy. Where was she? Marinette was sitting on a bench in a park in some city. How did she get here, though? Marinette racked her head and came up with nothing. She then looked into her bag. There was a sketchbook along with a pencil pouch and a water bottle. There was a chapstick, a small notebook, and a bag of chocolate chip cookies. Something was missing, but what was it? Marinette concentrated hard and remembered something; immediately, her head pulsed stronger. She swayed even though she was sitting down. She remembered that she was Ladybug, she remembered EVERYTHING about Ladybug; but nothing about her personal life. She remembered the battles, her kwami, her earrings, her- her earrings! Marinette's hands flew to her ears. They were there, but where was Tiki? Marinette looked back into her bag and didn't see Tiki. She had failed in part of her job as Ladybug, to protect the Ladybug earrings and the people of Paris. She had protected the earrings, but not Tikki. She couldn't transform into Ladybug without Tikki. Marinette started to panic, she had no idea where she was and how to get help. Her head was really bothering her, she also felt really dizzy.

"Miss? Miss! Are you ok?" someone was shaking her to get her attention. She looked up into vivid green eyes, now her head was really hurting.

"I... I don't know."

"What's your name?"

"Marinette."

"Marinette what."

"I-I don't know"

"Do you remember anything?"

"Ye- no, just my name." her head started to hurt way more than a normal headache should have, at least Marinette thought so. She couldn't remember any headache.

"Do you have a phone?"

"I think, but it's not with me." Just when she thought that her headache had reached its maximum pain, it decided that it could hurt a lot more. "I don't feel so good..." she trailed off and collapsed.

The green-eyed man caught her and carried her bridal style to a black car parked near the curb. He placed her inside, got in and said, "Alfred, take us home."