Chapter 6- Endings

A/N: Here's the ending! I hope you enjoyed!!

"Let's play Two Truths and a Lie!" Time yelled after a round of Monopoly. Everyone sat in a circle "Damian, how about you go first."

"Tt, fine. Let's see... I have a cow, I have a hamster, and I'm engaged to the love of my life."

Marinette sat up triumphantly. "You don't have a hamster, wait you're engaged?" Marinette's face fell as she realized what Damian had said.

"Yes, or at least, I will be. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You were brought into my life by the spite of someone else. Someone who is blind. This last year has been the best year of my life and I hope that it won't stop. Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You are the smartest; strongest; most beautiful, funny, and amazing person I know. Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" Damian got down on one knee and opened a velvet box. Marinette had been crying with happiness during his whole speech.

"Yes, oh my gosh. Yes!" Damian pulled her in for a kiss. Tim stopped the video and saved it.

*time skip*

"You may kiss the bride!"

None of Marinette's old classmates came to the wedding except for Chloe, but they all knew it happened because the marriage of Damian Wayne does not go unnoticed.

I know it sounds cliche, but Damian and Marinette Wayne lived happily ever after.

The End