4

Imposters
Schlatt
Techno

Crew mates
Wilbur
The real Tubbo
The captain
Smajor
Quig
Bavid
Big Q
Fundy

Dead/Voted out
Fundy
Quig
Tubbo
Captain
Technoblade
--__--__--

The door opened and Wilbur felt something sharp against his neck as he was pulled back. "SCOTT" He screamed as loud as possible. It bounced at the walls, making it louder. "Bad chose Wilby"

Wilbur gasped as he was sent to the floor, his neck painted a dark crimson red. He gripped his neck as he spluttered blood all across tye floor. He could feel the life drain our of him as he collapse, tears falling. "I-I'm...s-sorry" Wilbur choaked out as he got a hard kick to tye stomach, flying across the floor, bashing into the wall besides Med bay. He let a whimper break from his lips as Schlatts heel digged into his side, shoving him onto his back.

"You're pathetic" Schlatt snickered, "but then again-" he moved his foot and crouched down, taking Wilburs face into his hands. "-also pretty cute" he smiled, moving Wilburs hair out of his face. He kissed Wilburs head and smiled. "Good night" Wilburs eyes turned grey and dull as he died.

EMERGENCY MEETING

"Hay guys...it's Schlatt" Bavid said. All eyes shot at Schlatt. "Wait what? How?" He asked. He was a pretty good lier so he could get away with- "me, Scott and Quackity were all together and now Wilburs dead." -...never mind. "That's not true, Wilbur died last round idiot...and if you don't believe me, meet me in med-"

"Get him out of here" Big Q had already pressed to vote Schlatt. "Yeah, see ya Schlatt" Bavid voted and Scott sighed. "Scott we can both skip and then meet me in med bay" Schlatt almost pleaded

"I'll...skip" Scott said, voting for Schlatt. "Thanks for the win Scotty" Schlatt snikered as he voted skip.

"Wait no-"

Schlatt has been ejected

Crew mates win
__
Wilbur gasped as he landed in the ship. He began to cough. "Wil are you okay?" Fundy asked running over to his father. "I-I uh yeah...yeah yeah I'm fine" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

Schlatt walked over "Hay sunsh-"

Wilbur left the game