3

Imposters
Schlatt
Techno

Crew mates
Wilbur
The real Tubbo
The captain
Smajor
Quig
Bavid
Big Q
Fundy

Dead/Voted out
Fundy
Quig
Tubbo
Captain
--__--__--

"Alright, now we have to vote someone out or we'rd done for" Scott said. Everyone nodded. As people discussed who should be voted out, Wilbur excused himself and went off to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror as he ran the tap. He splashed himself with water and sighed. "I have to vote one of them out" he mumbled.

Wilbur took a deep breath before leaving. "So who are we voting out?" Bavid asked as he looked around. "Vote off Techno. I watched him vent and he killed Tubbo in electrical." Wilbur growled as he slammed his hands in the table. "Alright then, Techno it is"

"Wait guys what?" Techno asked. "Did you kill Tubbo?" Scott asked back. "Well I did but that doesn't matter" The group burst out laughing as they voted him out.

Technoblade was the imposter
---
Wilbur made a run for it, knowing full well Schlatt now had it out for him. He dashed into cameras to see Scott already there with Quackity. He let out a sigh of relief and started to do wires again. "You's seem on edge" Scott said. Wilbur nodded, continuing with the wires. Schlatt wouldn't be able to kill one of them since either Scott or Quackity would see.

The bar was going up, we had four more tasks and we were done...unfortunately the tasks were all Wilbur...and in all of them. He walked down the halls, flashlight in hand as the lights were off. "Boo" Wilbur flinched and threw the flash light at whoever was behind him.

"Ow you fucking Twat" Wilbur recognized that voice as he booked it to cafeteria. He could hear the hybrid run after him as he went straight to the button. A spilt thought hit him as he changed direction to cams. Scott is always there so going over, he would be some what safe. He could feel the presence of the ghosts following him.

His foot slipped and he skidded across the floor, going straight into the newly closed door. Wilbur groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head. "Well...Well...Well" He gulped as he stood up, slowly turning around. "Hello Wilbur" Schlatt smirked, walking over as his knife ran across the wall.

"C-Can't we talk about this? I mean...I didn't rat you out" He smiled sheepishly, trying to back up but stopped by the door. All he had to do was stall for two minuets and then the door would open. "Wilbur Wilbur...Wilbur. I wanted to play a game though"

The lights cut out and an echoey laugh rang through the brunets ears. "Fuck"