2

Imposters
Schlatt
Techno

Crew mates
Wilbur
The real Tubbo
The captain
Smajor
Quig
Bavid
Big Q
Fundy

Dead/Voted out
Fundy
Quig
_______________

Everyone was teleported to the table. I closed my eyes as I felt slightly sick. I opened them and took a deep breath. "So where's the's the body?" Scott asked. "Guys guys...protocol, Quig's dead" Tubbo laughed. "Protocal, just skip" red buttons appeared in frot of us all. I looked to my left to see Schlatt shaking his head.

I opened my mouth but closed it again. I wouldn't be able to speak over the noise of everyone and I was being death glared at by both imposters so I couldn't do much...unfortunately. "Wilbur you've been very quiet, for you anyway" Scott said. I nodded. "Yeah because I'm sat next to both imposters but being threatened to say nothing" I casually said, gettin a hell lode of laughs.

"So what? We skipping?" Schlatt asked. "Yep, Its protocol" sparkles laughed. Everyone pressed the skip button, including me...I didn't want to but I also know how badly dying is so I skipped. And now the game begun again.
____

This time, I made sure to stick with people I knew were safe, so anyone but Schlatt and Techno. I was hanging around Tubbo and the captain since...they're a pretty good duo and there conversations are the best. As I we walked into electrical, a shiver was sent up my spine, warning me something bad was going to happen. "Guys, I don't think being in electrical is a good idea" I said.

"Oh there are three of us, it's fine" I nodded and did my wires task. These always pissed me off. I can never do them properly because I just-UGH.

I heard the vent open and close and open and close again. "WIL-" I heard Tubbo scream before it went quite. I hesitantly finished my task and subconsciously gulp.
"Turn around hot stuff" Schlatt chuckled. I bit his lip slightly as I turned around. "Uh hay guys" I laughed nervously.

Two corpses lay on tye floor by the vent. "You're pretty cute when you're scared though" Schlatt laughed, tilting my head up. "Why are you keeping me alive? I mean of all people, Me?" I pushed Schlatt away from me, staring him down. "That's adorable, thinking he can hive us a death glare without-" I was shoved to the was by my hair, slamming my head against the wall "-any consequences" Schlatt smirked.

I tried to squirm out of his grip but we all heard footsteps approach to quickly, I reported the body.