We pull back smiling and I look down at the ring. It's absolutely beautiful.

 It's absolutely beautiful

"Just like you." He smiles at my confusion and shrugs, "Stage-whisper. I got it to be a light shade of peach. 'Cuz you know, that's your thing."

I smile up at him. "I love it. I love you! So much, Harry. I can't wait to marry you."

ONE YEAR LATER

Today is the day. The day I marry my best friend.

I told Seb this and he scoffed, "You're not marrying me."

"Hey, I'm her best friend, too." Sarah whined as she walked in.

Gemma walks in behind her, "Alright, you can both shut it, I'm clearly her best friend."

I laughed, "You're all my best friends and that's why you're my bridesmaids."

Sarah grumbles, "I still think I should've been Maid of Honor." And Gemma voices her agreement.

Seb rolls his eyes, "You guys can be jealous all you want. The day we met, we agreed we'd be Maid of Honor and Best Man at each other's weddings." I only shrugged. It was true.

My two other bridesmaids walked in, Ariana and Gigi. Over the years, I'd become very good friends with both of them and they meant a lot to me.

Even more so when Harry reconnected with Gigi's husband.

The past year was amazing. Planning the wedding aside, my album did a lot better than I expected and I toured again. Much shorter than last time but just as amazing.

Harry released another album and like three other movies, I couldn't even remember how many. He was nominated for an Oscar and he claims I made him go deaf in one ear from how loud I'd screamed when we found out.

And all those moments led to my most special one. The day I'd marry Harry.

"Let's get a move on, come on." Gigi waves her bouquet in the air.

Ariana nods, "Yeah, let's get your dress on, D."

The dress. Oh my God, I loved it. It took forever to find it, but I didn't want to settle for one until I knew it was the one. And this one was.

I took off my robe and they helped me slip into it. They zipped me up and I turned to face the mirror, gasping. I'd obviously seen myself in the dress, but now with the veil, and my hair and makeup done, the look was gorgeous altogether.

 I'd obviously seen myself in the dress, but now with the veil, and my hair and makeup done, the look was gorgeous altogether