.choi san.

I feel like I'm not doing enough for him. He's an idol who's loved by the world and I'm just an ordinary girl. Compared to all the other girls out there I'm just not good enough.

"What are you doing baby?"

"I'm gonna go for a run"

"Really? You never like going for runs"

"I guess today I just felt like it" You said shrugging as you gave San a kiss on the cheek and left the house, making sure your mask was on so no one could recognize you.

San didn't believe you. He never snooped around because he respected your personal space but today was the one day he went to your laptop and opened it, revealing lots of hate comments on twitter that were towards you.

How did she end up with him?

She's fat

She's ugly

San could've chosen anybody, but he chose her?

He couldn't believe his eyes.

~

"Sannie I'm back" You said as you took your shoes off and walked into the kitchen. As you entered you saw San sitting on the table with his arms crossed looking at you.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you about what?"

"About all the hate people are giving you. Why didn't you tell me this was going on?"

"Sannie I didn't want you to worry-"

"Y/N, you should've told me. You shouldn't be worrying about this stuff-"

"Sannie, It's fine. I felt like I needed to get back into shape...I agree with what the comments say"

"Well I don't. You're the most beautiful person in the world and I think you're perfect. Now stop with all this and just be yourself. For me?" San asked pouting a little and walking closer to you.

"Fine I guess I can stop.."

"What do you mean you guesssss"

"Ugh okay I'll stoppp"

"There's my girl" He said kissing your forehead and hugging you.

"San I'm sweaty"

"I don't care, I love you"