☦︎︎ Hotels are not Fun ☦︎︎ Chap 4 ☦︎︎

It has been a few hours after the 9 kids were at the ADA and now their at their hotel, well to be exact it's the ADA hotel but it looks like a normal work place but it's nothing much.

Anyway back to the now everyone was in their own rooms enjoying them selves in the mean time before they had to go to sleep.

Girls room ----------------------------------------

Momo: "I wonder what should we do??"

Tsuyu: "I brought Uno would any of you like to play?"

Everyone in the room: " YEAH!!!"

So everybody played Uno the night away until they passed out.

Boys Room --------------------------------------------------

Well everyone there just kept to themselves, Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki and Deku were on their phones, somehow Tokoyami was on the fridge but it was dark so he enjoyed it there.

Well to be really honest here all the boys were playing uno online and Kirishima was losing big time there.

Kirishima: "Damn how do you all keep beating me....."

Bakugo : "Well maybe you shouldn't be trash at this game and maybe actually try to win like am!"

Izuku: "But Kachan you haven't won a game so f-"

Bakugo :" SHUT IT NERD!!"

The argument lasted about an our or so and eventually they all carried on back to their game

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Izuku: "Come in!!"

It was the girls, they hard the arguing from the other room so they decided to join them before they all had to go to sleep.

The game was chaos, no one was able to be beat Momo she was like a pro at the game, Deku was probably the best to beating her but he failed either way.

The game went on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

like a loop in time

Eventually.......

*BANG*

An explosion went of and no it wasn't Bakugo it was a proper bomb like it was sent into play, like someone knew that the students of UA High were coming to this hotel to stay.

Everyone tried to evacuate immediately but were blocked by a man dressed in black.....

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you everyone for reading and giving me the motivation to keep writing this story, i will be doing slow updates because i am busy but i will try to write more often but again ty everyone reading ! :)