𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 [𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭]

Start from the beginning

You slouched over doing a creepy pose, before resighting lines from the movie. You walked around pretending to be him as you aimlessly stabbed the knife through thin air.

"Ok, there is only one more after this!" You all but screamed out in a high pitched tone.

You walked back to the bathroom for the last time and grabbed the final bag, that held your costume.

When stepped into the bathroom you shut the door behind yourself. You strip yourself of the baggy clothes and opened up the freshly packaged ones.

You put on the outfit and zipped it up in the front, you then carefully placed and head band on your head.

Your hands pushed open the door and let it slowly creak open. When you stepped out of the bathroom Katie was in awe, her mouth open slightly, eyes blown wide and a light blush on her cheeks.

I mean who wouldn't look at you like that. Here you were dressed head to toe in a skin tight, bright red jumpsuit that showed a little to much cleavage, with matching red Devil ears on your head.

She stood up and walked toward you slowly. She put her left arm under her chest and her right arm rested on top of the arm that was laying horizontally on her abdomin.

She then twirled her pointer finger in the air, signaling you to turn around. When you did she placed her finger on her chin as if she was analyzing you.

She moved her body forward, once you had turned all the way around. Katie wrapped her muscular arms around your waist before pulling you close to her and whispering in your ear.

"You know you can't do this to me, baby~..." Bitting your earlobe, as her hands trailed down your body from your waist to your ass, giving it a good squeeze, and a smack, then making their way back up.

Her lips found there way to your neck, leaving dark purple bruises in their wake. You moaned lightly, pulling your bottom lip between your top row of teeth.

Your hands went up to grip her shoulder, then wrap themselves around her neck.

She opened her eyes and looked down to see your ass tightly fitted into the leather one-piece. She groaned, and her larger hands tugged you against her lower half.

She pushed you on the wall, but not to hard. Her left leg moved in between bofth of your legs as she brought you into a kiss.

Your tongues clashing, and twirling around each other. You tightened your hold on her, and ground your core on her defined thigh.

You both pulled back from the kiss and Katie greedily took in air as you sat attempting to catch your breath but failing in doing so, because of the almost unbearable pleasuring sensation that was emeting out of your womanhood.

Katie watches lustfully as you threw your head back, Bitting your lip. Your head softly hitting the wall in the process.

You let out muffled moans as you hungrily rutted your hips on her thigh.

"C'mon babygirl, don't hold it back~..." She said teasingly.

You opened up you jaw slightlt enough to let you lip free, and for sinful moans to come out of your mouth.

Your hips moved in fast movements but, your mouth let out a whine when she pulled away from you to look at her master piece.

You whined once more reaching out to her, almost begging to be touched.

She took a step forward and un-zipped the outfit you were wearing. She slipped it off of your hickey covered shoulders and down your torso, hips, thighs, calf's, until it hit the floor.

As the clothes pooled around you feet, you stepped out of them, kicking them to the side. (A waste of money if you ask me... 😒😬)

Katie looked back up only to see you, with your pointer and ring finger, firmly pressed against you clit, rubbing in harsh circles. She reached up and moved you hand away.

You let out a groan of protest, and glared down at her only to gaze opon, Katie with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape, as she leaned in and latched herself into you clit.

You moaned as your hands shot down to tightly grasp her hair. She placed your legs over her strong shoulders. Your thighs wrapped around her head as she lapped at your saoking pussy.

She dipped her tongue in and out of you tight hole occasionally going back up to suck on you pearl.

"P-pidge... Fuck~..." You managed to get out forcing yourself to stop the moans, so you could speak properly.

She let out a load groan, the vibrations sending electric pulsations to you swollen bud. You shivered and tangled your hands further in her hair.

"Fuck, do that again.." She said growling deeply into your flower, as her hands still grasped into you ass-cheeks, holding you up.

Then you did it again. And again. And again. Moaning her name like a mantra, repeating it through hoarse moans.

You felt you orgasm slowly approaching. Katie stuck two fingers into you, giving you that pleasurable stretch. She started pumping her fingers in and put of your soping wet hole, lewd scwelching sounds coming from you, as you threw your head back.

"F-fuck, Pidge... I'm c-coming!" You all but yelled out as she harshly yanked her fingers out of your hole. Her mouth sucktioning to your cavern, as your hot, thick juices flowed into her mouth.

She groaned again and stood up, licking her fingers. She pointed to the bed, silently signaling for you to get on it.

When you were shakily walking over to your shared bed, she stirpped herself of her work clothes and climbed on top of you making it so your legs were in a scissoring position.

Katie moved her hips once, twice, over and over. Your moans fuling her to go faster. Her left hand held your right leg up in the air, as she passionately rubbed both of your sexes against one another.

Your orgasms approached quickly, send shocking waves of pleasure to coarse throughout both of your bodies.

She let out a stuttered 'fuck' as she slowly came down from her high. She fell next to you breathing heavily, and she kissed your forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once the two of you cleaned up you layed next to each other cuddling up close to gather warmth. With her right arm loosely wrapped around your shoulder, and your head on her chest.

You slowly fell into dream land, your breathing becoming even, as you slipped away.

"Goodnight baby, I love you..." Katie whispered, kissing the top of your head, and closing her eyes to go and meet you in the land of slumber.

Damn, who would've thought Halloween could be this fun...

∆∆∆∆∆

Word count: 1639

Yooooooo y'all don't know how hype I am I started this thing yesterday and have been typing non-stop, and now it's doneeeeee!!!
EEEEEEEEBAHSVSJSVWKSV😌😁😇
I'm so happy! Soooo sorry if this is rushed..

-🍑

-🍑