Chapter 1

TW: Cat calling and s3xual harassment
Y/N's POV:
It was late at night, around 10:37 PM. I have just moved to Texas yesterday. I was going to grab something to eat, considering I had no groceries. I lived in an apartment on the 8th floor, I really hope to get enough money to get a house soon. I just graduated, hoping to be a streamer so I could make at least a little money. I moved from New York to Texas. I walked out of my apartment and seen a tall man leaning against the rails. I walked down stairs to walk on the sidewalk. As soon as I got downstairs, it started pouring, my luck. I put up my hood, and started walking. Until a short, dirty old man came up to me.
"Hey baby, you're looking mighty fine tonight."
I stopped in my tracks.
"U-uh thank you.."
He grabbed me by the hand, and tried to pull me closer.
"Hey! L-let go!"
I screamed.
"HEY YOU! STOP TOUCHING HER YOU DIRTY BITCH."
I seen the tall man that was on the patio come up to us. He grabbed the old mans wrist and kneed him in the stomach, causing the man to fall down. The tall man looked at me and gently grabbed my hand.
"We gotta get out of here. Do you want to come up to my place?"
He whispered so the man on the ground couldn't hear us. I nodded my head, with my eyes full of tears. He held my hand, running to his apartment. He lived 2 doors beside me. He opened his door, letting me in. I was soaking wet from the rain, so I hesitated. He smiled and then nodded his head, assuring me to go in. I walked in his apartment, and it was SO nice. He walked in and locked the door.
"I am so sorry that happened to you, sometimes I hate Texas, you know?"
"Y-yeah I moved here 2 days ago and I was just grabbing something to eat...haha...I'm probably going to go grocery shopping tomorrow, hopefully."
"Oh! Well I'm so sorry that was kind of your maybe first experience here. I'm Nick, and I stream on twitch!"
He held his hand out.
"Oh! I'm Y/N. I've actually been wanting to stream on twitch too! I moved out of my parents house because of how they treated me, and I just had to get out of that relationship."
I shook his hand and smiled.
"So what do you want to stream, I could maybe help you!"
"Well I really like Minecraft, I was thinking on that."
He had the most excited look on his face.
"I stream that too! My screen name is Sapnap, it's pandas backwards, and the d is flipped."
"That's really creative! Well I should get home now-"
"U-uh there is a good chance that guy is still out there and I really want you to be safe, I can fix you something to eat if you would like, no pressure if you can't."
He said.
"Oh, yeah I could stay! And thank you for caring about me, that guy is a creep."
He patted me on the back, and went to the kitchen.
"Uh..this is a weird question but how old are you?"
I asked.
"Oh I'm 19!"
My face lit up, maybe he could be my first friend!
"Oh I am too!"
He smiled, and then came over with a plate of spaghetti.
"This looks amazing, Nick!"
"Thank you! I took a cooking class in high school."
We both ate, and then we decided to go to Nick's room to just watch TV. I was still in my wet clothes drying off.
"Oh my god, I am so sorry I didn't ask about your clothes! Do you want to borrow one of my shirts and some sweatpants?"
"Oh! It's okay, and yes please if that's fine with you."
"Well of course it's fine with me! You can sit on my bed if you want to while I find some clothes."
He looked in his closet, while I sat on his bed. He came out, and handed me a black t shirt that looked like a thrasher shirt, but it said 'Sapnap' and some black sweatpants. He turned around, as I started to strip my clothes, leaving just my under garments. I put the shirt on, and then pants, tying the strings together to make the pants fit a little better.
"I'm done."
He turned around, and his face went red, I'm sure it didn't mean anything though.
I sat back down on his messy bed, facing the Tv. He sat beside me and turned on Netflix.
"Is there any show or movie you recommend?"
"Well there is a show, it's (your favorite TV show)"
"Oh, I don't think I've ever seen that, should we watch it?"
I nodded as he turned on the show. I felt my eyes starting to droop down. The next thing I knew, I fell asleep on his shoulder not even realizing.