Christimas Speical 2020

------------
Let me know about grammer errors. Please don't think about the time line, this is non-Canon. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

Shout out to those who read my story. And to DragonRider565 and Hudsones who liked all my chapters.
-----------
Its the holidays, and people are celebrating. The kids are playing in the snow, and last minute shopping is taking place. Karma doesn't celebrate any religious holidays but those close to me celebrate what is called Genoa, the day of peace, love, community, family and generosity. Legend goes that a dragon from the northern continent once ended a war with a clever strategy. He hid gifts in the two opposing sides camps, and made it look like that the opposite side gave the gift. By the time they figured it out, they were at peace with each other. The legend says that "Santa" dragon still has helpers that delivers gifts as he got too old. I'm just celebrating the good times with my family that came to visit.

" Happy holidays!" I welcome them in. " And its nice to see you all." I hug them all.

" Cherna," Cirrus approaches me. " About the eggnog."

" Look, becuase it's Genoa and you're family I bought a tamer version just for you." I sigh.

" Thank you," she hugs me tight. Her mane is soft and smells like cinnamon.

" Mom, dad!" I run up to them. " I got you gifts."

They looked quite surprised when I handed them their gifts. I got dad a dagger I made myself, and I made mom a scarf. It would only work in there anthro form but it was the thought that counts.

" Its lovely my little one," mom hugs me.

" Its well made, I see you have talents for all things." Dad examined his new gift.

" Don't think I forgot about you guys," I turn to my brothers and sisters.

I got Xavier a gi that was similar to a famous triclops, for Leo a sword, for Serina a stylish fedora, for Flane a Tanto, for Atlanta...chocolate. And for Cirrus a....ugh....ale kettle.

They all loved there gifts. Its good to be giving.

Now, I just need to wait a little more. Let me see. My aunts and uncle should come soon.

An aggressive knock on the door signaled the arrival of my aunt, Leviathan. I open the door and my sea dragon aunt confidently walks in. Looking around the main hall, she turns to me. And noogies me.

" Nice digs my favorite neice, its good to see you. How long has it been? 13 years, and you never write. This is your punishment." My aunt noogies me. Her voice is like a woman with a manly tone.

(A/N kinda like undyne. I just realized it as I wrote this note.)

My maids are put off by Leviathan's behavior. The feared dragon of the sea giving the dragon lord a noogie. Must have been something else to see.

A pair of gentle knocks means aunt Jasper and uncle Emrald are here.

" Ha, those hippies need to knock harder. They aren't weak humies." Leviathan quips.

Sébastien opens the door to let in the shivering dragons. They were blue, literally blue.

" Jasper, Emrald. What happen?!" I run over to them worried.

" W-w-well, w-we d-decided to t-t-take a s-s-short c-c-cut." Jasper stared.

" And w-we flew through a blizzard," Emrald continued.

" You're both blue, I insist you come to warm up." I led them in. " Also," I then hit them over the head. " STOP BEING SO CARELESS! THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU GUYS YOU WERE HURT BY GIANTS! PROMISE ME YOU WILL BE A LITTLE MORE CARFUL!"