Makoto ↜ Homework Help

- Makoto Tachibana x Reader

[Ace's Note] This one got a little heated, but I decided not to do a lemon for this, sorry for teasing!

You're in English class for the last lesson, and your teacher asks you and the rest of the class to do a piece of homework for the next day. You leave the classroom with your boyfriend Makoto Tachibana, who doesn't have swim practice. He looks at the homework with a confused look. "What is it?" You ask, looking at the paper he's holding. "This looks a little complicated," he says. You were great at English, so you thought it was easy. An idea suddenly crosses your mind. "I'll help you with your homework if you'd like," you say with a smile. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Of course! You can come to my place later. Is that okay?" Makoto smiles back at you. "Yeah. Thank you, (Y/N)," he says, kissing you on the cheek. You blush. You get to the school gate and wave goodbye to him as you head home.

An hour after you get home, the doorbell rings. You answer the door to Makoto, and greet him with a smile before inviting him in. You head up to your room, and Makoto follows. "My parents are out, so we're alone. I hope you don't mind," you say as you open your bedroom door. You sit down on your bed with an English book and your homework. You look up at Makoto, who is blushing. "You can sit down next to me you know," you say, your face a little flushed. He sits down next to you, and you begin helping him. Your halfway through the homework, when you decide to take a break. "That isn't so hard so far is it?" You ask, standing up. "Thanks to your help, it wasn't. Thank you," he says. You ask him if he wants a drink, and he nods, standing up to come with you. You walk across your room to the door, but before you get to it, you trip and fall, bringing Makoto with you. You open your eyes to Makoto above you, blushing red. You blush as well, and you stare at each other for moments until Makoto suddenly leans in to kiss you, and before you knew it, you were already kissing him, over and over again. He slowly begins kissing your jawline, then your neck, and you can't help but let out a moan. "Makoto...!" You breathe, another moan soon to escape from your mouth. He stops and looks into your (e/c) eyes, filled with desire and longing. He leans down to continue, until you suddenly hear the door opening. Immediately, you and Makoto jump up and sit onto the bed, picking up the papers as footsteps are heard making their way up the stairs. Your mom peeks through the door. "Ah, you're studying? With Makoto-kun? Your mother smiles at Makoto. "Well, then, I'll let you two carry on with your study date. Maybe we should have stayed out longer." You flush an even deeper red. "Mom!" You exclaim, embarrassed. Your mother giggles and leaves the room. You carry on with your studying, and when your done with the homework, Makoto waves goodbye to you as he leaves your house, blushing madly, just as you were. You go up to your room and jump on your bed, thinking about what happened before your parents got back. After minutes of thinking, you finally let out a squeal into your pillow. 'What would have happened if your parents hadn't have come back then?' You wondered, though you already knew the answer to that.