ONE

LANEY

"I can't believe you are officially twenty one we going to get shit faced tonight "my friend Alison says "bitch I can't wait I even want to get laid "so you climbing that chocolate mountain tonight ?"she asks wiggling her brows I smile "yes we have been going out for two months already I need it " she laughs while I put on the final touch ups on my make up.

A knock comes at my bedroom door "come in "I say my stepbrother Zach steps in his unruly jet black waves come to his eyes which are framed by thick black glasses hiding the true colour of his eyes sometimes they green or blue I am not sure.

"Zack Hi "uhmm i just wanted to give you this and say Happy birthday " ah thank you baby brother "he winces as I say that looking down at his shoes he gives me a small matte blue Milton's  box I open I see diamonds earrings they look expensive "oh my God Thank you they beautiful "Alison comes up to take a look at them "yeah they pretty you going to make a good  boyfriend when you grow up how old are you again sixteen ?" Leave him alone " I stand up I have to stand on the  tip my toes to reach his cheek as I plant a kiss on his cheek with that he leaves glaring at Alison.

"Your stepbrother is creepy" He's Seventeen leave him alone weren't you a creep at that age "no I wasn't if he wasn't so weird I am sure girls will be lining up at the door" I shrug "let's go " checking myself in the mirror one more time my black  silk dress shirt coming short to my thick thighs "this dress does wonders for my skin " Alison snort "you know you hot so stop let's go " Jealous much "yeah it's unfair you have boobs the ass the face I am pretty but I have these" she cups her A cups  "let's go have fun you look hot ".

Twenty minutes later we pull up at club Fantasy I called Devon to meet meet us by door I put my hands around his waist as soon as I see him he turns around all 6'feet of him "Hi gorgeous" he plants a kiss on my lips sending a buzz all over my body tonight is going to be fun I can't wait.

Alison drags us inside ordering shots immediately while Trevor Jackson good enough is blasting the speakers "I want to dance "I take Devon's hands leading him to the dancefloor "you look yummy tonight "I tell him he brings his hands down my body cupping my ass "me you look amazing you coming home with me right ?" Of course"we dance while downing another round of tequila hours later I am so horny I just can't wait I convince Devon  to drive to an empty parking lot  we move to the back seat where he attacks my mouth.

"Take off this shirt I want to touch...."I don't get finish my sentence Devon's warmth is dragged from my body while he is slammed on the ground by an assailant wearing black from top to bottom his hoodie hiding his face as his fists meet Devon's face.

I sit up   shocked  for a minute as the scene plays out in front of me I get out of car thinking maybe I can stop attack or run for help  " stoooop it!! " I scream I try to get him off Devon but he pushes me away like I weigh five pounds "someone help!!" I scream as i look around the empty parking lot.

The assailant gets off Devon taking a gun he was hiding at his back pointing it in Devon's head "shut up " he says to me Devon grunts obviously in pain I see blood in his face  from the unexpected attack when the assailant looks at me the forest green eyes it's the first thing I see in this dim lit parking lot Zach.