| Chapter 69 |

Comincia dall'inizio

// MINA //

Days passed, no call, or text, and even though I was glad Seungcheol was giving me space, I couldn't help but feel like he just gave up on me.

but did i really mind....?

I sighed boredly as I flipped through the channels on the TV, finding everything boring. It was a Friday afternoon and as soon as I finished my classes I wanted to hang out with my friends, but they were all busy so I was here, left all alone and bored.

While I was stuck on one channel, looking at the news, I heard the doorbell ring. My eyebrows creased as I looked at the time, 4:30pm

would mom already be back?

I got up, walking towards the door before opening it.

My body froze as I saw who was standing there, looking at me with a soft smile.... Seungcheol.

"Are you just going to stand there and not let me come in?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a little.

I quickly looked away, realising how weird it was that I was just staring at him blankly.

"Yeah..come in," I mumbled, opening the door properly before he walked in.

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah.." I said, as I closed the door, turning around to look at him.

"How was your classes today?" He asked, looking at me as he stood a few steps in front of me.

"It was okay," I answered awkwardly, wanting to ask him why he was here in the first place.

He suddenly came up to me, hugging me tightly as I froze once again, his face buried in my neck.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, pecking my neck softly.

I didn't say anything, nor did I hug him back.

"Please hug me, baby...I know I hurt you, I've been thinking about what you said the past few days, and honestly, I was ashamed to confront you..." He trailed off. Even though his words softened me a bit, I just couldn't do it.

I pushed him off harshly, as he stumbled back in shock, I could see his eyes flicker for a second but he quickly regained that soft expression.

"Baby-"

"Why are you here, Seungcheol?"

"I wanted to talk to you about the other day, and sort it out," he said, holding my hands in his.

"Please forgive me baby, I really wish I didn't say all of that...alot was going on in my head and I was so angry, and I just lashed it out on you like that, I'm so so sorry," he said, looking at me sadly.

"Your always doing this...it's not just the first time," I mumbled, as he nodded slowly, looking down at our hands.

"I know....I'm sorry, that's all I can say...but it won't happen again okay? I promise," he said, kissing my forehead lightly, as I felt the butterflies in my stomach. It had been so long since he kissed me, every night I missed this.

I let go of his fingers, before hugging him tightly, my arms wrapping around his waist as I snuggled into his warm chest.

He chuckled, hugging me back. "So am I forgiven?"

I hesitantly nodded my head, making him chuckle.

"Finally," he mumbled, kissing my temple.

I pulled away, looking up at him. "How have you been?"

"Stressed...I know it didn't seem like it but I would be so happy to be back in bed with you when I got home...but the past few days, I felt really lonely without you," he said, making me smile.