Chapter 24: The truth about him .

Start from the beginning

"Kid, what are you doing?" Dabi quietly asks from behind her .

Adiana flinches from being scared . She then soon relaxes because of the familiar voice she heard .

"Watching him," She whispers, not taking her eyes of the boy .

She watches the boy with the green hair, inside of his room, take off his shirt.

The girl's face heats up, but she doesn't look away. Taking in the boy's build and beauty .

"Why does he inject himself with those needles ?" She asks Dabi, in hopes for an answer .

Dabi sighs, "It's better if he tells you himself . It's kind of not my place to say," he answers .

"Oh," a dry response slips past her lips, as she continues to stare at the boy inside of his room in awe .

"You better go get in the shower, before he catches us," Dabi says .

"I don't have any clothes to change into," she tells him .

"I'll tell him that, hurry. Go," he smiles at her , not wanting the boy inside to get angry at the both of them peaking inside of his room .

"Okay," she whispers, scurrying off to the bathroom to shower .

"How long have you two been standing there?" The green headed boy asks, fully opening his door, one of his hands gripping the door handle, while his other hand hangs in air as his arm is being placed up against the door frame. His body leaning to his right .

"How much did you hear?" Dabi asks, crossing his arms .

"The part where you told her that you'll tell me something," Izuku raises his brow, in a question manner .

"She says she doesn't have any clothes to change into ," Dabi says .

"I'll take care of it, make sure she doesn't leave the bathroom till I get back ," Izuku says, grabbing his gun, and slipping on his shoes .

"Wait for me to exit the bathroom, then you can start watching the door, if she tries to escape," he says, looking at the black haired boy .

"Got it," Dabi nods.

"You guys have to go steal a few things for me and the rest of the League," Izuku says . "When we have everything we need, we'll initiate the plan," Izuku tells Dabi .

"Alright, I'll tell the others," Dabi says making his way towards Toga's room .

When Dabi closes the door to Toga's room , Izuku makes his way towards the bathroom.

When he opens it , he's face to face with Adiana that had only a towel wrapped around her body .

Adiana's POV:

I finish drying my hair with the white towel , then wrapping it around my body, having a hard time wrapping it around my chest, the door opens .

My grip on the towel tightens, as I look up being face to face with Izuku .

He narrows his eyes at me, looking down at me .

I look up at him , into his eyes not moving from where I was standing .

He slipped into the bathroom so carelessly , expecting me to be in the shower, but as he sees that I'm not in the shower, only to see me in a tiny white towel, fresh out the shower, with water droplets dripping down my body...what does he plan to do?

I thickly swallow my saliva , still looking up at him as to see him just standing there .

He gulps, closing his eyes, as his back leans up against the bathroom door .