The Start of it all

Lisa was A sweet girl all her life people wished they had the life she did,but they never knew what happened in Lisa life and What she does.

It all started with a New Teacher at Lisa school when she was 18...

Flashback

Third person POV

It was the end of Class when the Teacher asked Lisa to stay.

She walk to his desk to Him looking me up and down. She got chills when he looked at her .

" Lisa I have been your Teacher for 4 months now and I have been feeling something for u." He said.

"Umm... Mr Lee I don't feel the same way. I hope you don't take it to granted but I don't like u in that kind of way." She said.

He looked at her and Started walking towards her and Lisa started to Walk back. Her back landed on the wall.

He put his hand on her thigh going up to her private area.

" Baby Please, I love Very much." He said and Tried to kiss her.

Lisa tried to pull him away from her but his grip was to Tight.

He kissed her and Lisa tried everything to get him off till she started crying.

She remember what her mother said as a kid.

" If he touch you where don't wanna be touched then you stab him till he bleed out and Cry." He mother said.

Lisa mother has a history of doing the same thing she does Kill pervert Teachers. Till she meet Lisa dad who wasn't a pervert teacher. He was regular.

She grabbed the Knife she kept in her pocket and Stabbed him and she did not stop till she saw tears fall, and Every since then...

Lisa was a 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥!

End of Flashback

𝗟𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I walk out of the Ally way and Took my short cut to the house.

I walk into the house to mom and dad sitting on the couch sleeping Together.

I smile and walk to my room. I got different clothes and took a shower. I put my Bloody Clothes in the washer and Started it.

I walked to my room and got out my plan board.

I looked at her list and Chose a new victim. I put her hand on her Teacher Mr.Park.

I put my board back and Went to sleep for the day.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

𝗟𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I woke up for school today and put on something revealing and sexy for My new victim.

I have seen the way he looks at me and The way he looks me up and down.

I know a pervert just by looking into his eyes.

I walk downstairs and kissed my mom and dad on there cheek.

" Just By the way u dressed I can tell you Have a new victim." My mom said.

" So who your new Victim sweetheart?" My Dad asked.

" Mr.Park." I answered.

" Ohh Good choice He seem like a pervert by just looking at u." My mom said.

" You see it to?!" I asked.

She nodded her head and Pointed to me.

" You get him good sweetie." My mom said.

" I will mom I always do." I said and kissed her Cheek.

"Bye guys I Have school." I said.

" Bye sweetie." They both said.

I walked to my car and Drove To school...

To be continued