Yu Ru Bing started to diss with dislike: Sure enough it was a garbage system, wanting to assist people with this broken function.

The system that was as quiet as a chicken was suddenly called broken, it could not help but jump out anymore, new and old hatred were counted together, and justified itself in extreme anger: [You are the one who doesn’t follow the plot, it’s not my business if there aren’t any relevant information?!]

Yu Ru Bing’s backhanded it with a set of Ming Xue3 theory: No relevant information is your problem as an auxiliary system, you have to solve it.

T/N

System: [???]

[You are a real dog.]

The impervious to sword or spear4 Yu Ru Bing: Regarding this dog matter, didn’t I already tell you on the first day? But even if the host doesn’t listen, then what about you, do you want to become a system that’s like this?

T/N

[Are you the host? You are a fart host!]

Only a host who would obediently cooperate with the system to do tasks could be called a host, a rebellious person who loves to argue could only be called a dog, and be counted as a fart host!

Yu Ru Bing was extremely calm in facing such severe accusations: You’re right, I am not, I am your father.

System: [… …] I in the end why do I feel unhappy?

Yu Ru Bing’s achievements with the system added another glorious record — Today the system had been shut down due to autism!

She was refreshed and continued to study her homework. She wanted to study enough, comprehend more dance moves, sum up the overall style of each group, and have a clear idea about them, so that when she came on stage, she would have more confidence, respond more calmly, and become more convincing.

— Confident and well-prepared people, they are always the most attractive.

Tan Xi ran to her and sat down, glanced at her screen, and found that she was still watching the stage video of both the boy and girl groups, she smiled and said, “You are still watching.”

Yu Ru Bing nodded: “A little more.”

Not only did she have to look at the present, but she also had to check for any previous gaps if any. Fortunately, many teams in this world used to be exactly the same as her original world, so the idea of checking for issues and filling gaps should have become a lot easier. On the contrary, it had been surprisingly much in recent years, and couldn’t be filled up in just a short amount of time.

Yu Ru Bing touched her chin, then suddenly said: “Do you think I should develop a new style to recruit fans?”

In recent years, there had been more and more groups with various styles, and fans had suffered from a bit of aesthetic fatigue. Yu Ru Bing wanted to stand out from the crowd, she couldn’t rely on her strength alone, because there was no shortage of strong people in this profession.

Tan Xi: “What new style?”

Yu Ru Bing: “Argumentative idol.”

Tan Xi: “???”

Yu Ru Bing looked serious: “I have thought of the stage name, I’ll be called “Keyboard”.”

Tan Xi said a little speechless: “I didn’t expect you to be so clear about your position?”

A person who likes to argue actually knew that they were a such a person!

Yu Ru Bing looked into her eyes: “Do you think it works?”

Tan Xi hurriedly took her hand: “No, no, think twice sister. You are a serious trainee, not Archimedes5.”

T/N

Yu Ru Bing’s eyes lit up, and was pleasantly surprised: “The name “Archimedes” is also good!”

Tan Xi: “… …” That was not what I wanted you to hear???

Yu Ru Bing turned to smile, and shamelessly said: “Sigh, talking about it, argumentative wouldn’t be good, I’m just a clumsy speaker and an innocent little wretch.”

Are you a clumsy speaker?!

Tan Xi: “…Shame on you.”

“Ru Bing, Xiao Xi,” the instructor suddenly shouted, “You two come over and help the instructor teach others.”

The two answered in unison, got up then put their things away and walked over.

Yu Ru Bing suddenly remembered something, and took the initiative to provoke Chi Nuan, she took her aside, and directly asked: “Do you have something to tell me?”

Otherwise, how often had she secretly looked at her with a longing and envious look!

She was becoming too old with a bad memory, and would always forget to ask, but she finally remembered it today.

Chi Nuan was stunned, nodded, and then buried her head and hesitated for a long time without saying anything.

The more she minced the more time wasted, and Yu Ru Bing cared about their practice time, so she used one of the multiple ways to deal with this situation, she immediately said with a serious face: “If you don’t say it this time I’m assuming that it’s nothing, so next time, if you want to say something, then I won’t listen.”

“Don’t waste your practice time, start practicing.”

Yu Ru Bing was the captain during this time and got along well with the people in the team, but it didn’t mean that she would accommodate everyone, when she needed to be firm, she would never be polite, and the team members also needed to cooperate with management.

Chi Nuan stiffened, and was stirred, then she suddenly raised her head and said, “I want to be able to speak like captain!”

“To be able to easily answer when others say something, and not shrink back!”

Yu Ru Bing pondered for a moment, then said, “Isn’t that simple?”

Chi Nuan looked at her seriously.

Yu Ru Bing: “Become a cold and ruthless argumentative person and that’s it.”

Chi Nuan: “???”

I think the answer I wanted was not this???

==========================

The author has something to say:

Chi Nuan: The captain taught me to be opinionated … … [Doubtful life.jpg]