Chapter 10

Tan Xi became silent for a while in the face of this sudden Amway1, and asked with great doubt: “This Tang… … is our President Tang?”

T/N

Yu Ru Bing nodded: “Yes, the daughter of the business giant, Tang family’s second miss, and Hua Yao’s new president Tang Han Qiu herself.”

A confused look slowly appeared on Tan Xi, she felt an unprecedented shock. How come there’s such a person that’s a fan of their own boss? What is this behavior?!

Yu Ru Bing had her own plans, she wanted to give a career fan membership to Tan Xi, because as long as the capable Tan Xi became just like herself a solid career fan of Tang Han Qiu, she would think twice when she wanted to leave in the future, perhaps her fanatical characteristic would even erupt and directly refuse the opponent Qiu Yun Li, refuse Feng Ting, and no longer play out that sad old ending.

Most of the time, the power of fans couldn’t be underestimated, no matter what kind of fan. And if you could stand by the side of a fan club it was possible to solve so many things, isn’t it beautiful?

Yu Ru Bing did not hesitate to sell her Amway’s broad and open road2, and more actively expanded the scale of the career fan support: “Our President Tang not only has money but is also good looking, she is a rich and honorable flower that face powder fans shouldn’t miss!”

T/N

“And she doesn’t need us to spend money on the ranking to refresh the data, we’re only required to work hard and win glory for her and Hua Yao, isn’t this good for her and for us?”

“Become her fan, and you will be able to unprecedentedly work together with your favorite idol, it’s a glorious new experience. Think about it, can you have such a high-quality experience in other companies? Impossible, because there is this only one!”

She looked at Tan Xi, took out a piece of candy and handed it out to her with bright eyes: “How about it sister, will you support this Amway?”

Tan Xi: “… …”

Your skillful Amway looked extremely like pasting films under the bridge.

The system originally wanted to complain due to how much Yu Ru Bing was bootlicking, but because she didn’t have any good countenance towards itself, could grab a punctuation mark and argue it out of the galaxy, so just chose to stay as quiet as a chicken, and since then apart from issuing tasks and handling project management procedures for the system, it no longer put half a word of fart towards her.

Without its interruption, Yu Ru Bing’s world was much fresher.

Tan Xi asked with a stunned expression: “Is it possible to powder3 the boss?”

T/N

“Why not?” Yu Ru Bing asked back, “Is there a rule that one can only be a fan of an actor or idol?”

Tan Xi was dumbfounded for a moment, and could only dryly say: “… … No.”

She silently thought about it, and felt that Yu Ru Bing was right – being a fan of the boss would give herself double power when striving for her goal!

She thought about it, and said, “But I haven’t seen President Tang?”

She only knew that the new president was Tang family’s princess Tang Han Qiu, but didn’t know when she would officially come to the office. There were rumors in the company that she had returned to the country, and would come here to take office today, but … … today she had still yet to see anyone?