Chapter 16

Yu Ru Bing made another amazing performance, which successfully caused Xu Zao Zao to divert her attention, and lose interest in Qiu Yun Li, and instead became a little interested in Tang Han Qiu then decided to take the opportunity to observe slowly — some day when she assimilated with the organization, would she be able to meet Tang Han Qiu?

Fate was a very wonderful thing, no one could be sure before it arrived.

Yu Ru Bing’s goal was achieved, so she went to wash her face and rinsed her mouth then went to bed for her beauty sleep.

But when she had just laid down ready to go to sleep, the system popped out like it was not willing to see her so happy: [Reminder: The task of the host has not yet been completed, please host accomplish the task as soon as possible.]

Yu Ru Bing rolled her eyes inside: Do you think I will do it?

[Just in case?]

Yu Ru Bing: Are you dreaming?

[……]

The system accepted its fate, and abandoned itself to despair: [Task 1: Failed.]

Yu Ru Bing: Are you done? Can you shut up and let your father sleep?

The system was speechless for a while, and then with a trace of indignation dropped: [Sooner or later, there will be other systems to sort you out!]

Yu Ru Bing: Oh.

Her heart didn’t even fluctuate.

She’ll counter soldiers with arms, and water with an earth weir1, who was afraid of who?

T/N

……

The next day the sun rose, and the weather was great.

At eight o’clock, all of Hua Yao’s employees had already punched in to work. All the department heads were also in place, waiting for the arrival of their new boss, then the executive group received news from General Assistant Han.

Han Wei: [President Tang will arrive at the company in 30 minutes]

Han Wei: [Before President Tang arrives at the company, please clean up all the flowers in the company as soon as possible, nothing can remain]

Finally followed by a sentence: [Implement this carefully, you do not want to lose your job because of this]

The heads of the various department expressed that they had heard it, turned around and put down their phones, then hurriedly walked out of the office and gave serious instructions to the people in their own department. For a time, Hua Yao was busy from top to bottom.

Because General Assistant Han’s last sentence was too serious, they dug the ground three feet2, and carefully turned over everything, trying to get rid of every petal for President Tang — even if they didn’t even know why there couldn’t be any flowers.

T/N

Secretary-General Lin Lin supervised the removal of flowers by the other secretaries, then received a call from General Assistant Han: “Inform the heads of every department to go to the conference room and wait to have a meeting with President Tang, tell them that there should be no lack of information.”