He sighs. "The team's gonna find out it's Emily Prentiss soon. And that Athena is her daughter."

"Well, we know it has to be the unsub we've been looking for. Who would take Emily in the first place?"

Spencer knew Elle was right. It had to be Beth. "So if they know, they can't do anything about it."

"Mhm," Elle says.

Luke begins to talk. "And Reid. Can we talk to Athena?"

He walks back in and motions for Athena to talk to the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi Athena, it's Uncle Luke. I'm so proud of you for being a big girl!" he says. "Auntie Elle and Auntie Tara are proud of you too."

She giggles. "Have you found Mommy yet?"

Elle talks. "Not yet sweetie, but you stay there with Uncle Spencer. He's your favorite right?"

"Yes, but I love you all," Athena says.

"We love you too," Luke says. Never did Elle think he would have a soft spot for Athena. "Reid?"

He takes the phone off of speaker phone. "Yeah?"

"Introduce her to Kate. If you're out with the team, have her stay with Kate," Luke says. "They're gonna find out soon, so we'll be there in a bit."

Spencer agrees and hangs up. "Let's go Athena, I need to introduce you to someone."

Strauss looks at him. "Let me know. I'm on the phone with Stephen Walker."

He nods and leaves, heading back to the round table room. "She told me that she heard a crash but hid in the closet because her mom told her too."

"But how'd she know to come here?" Rossi asks.

Looking down at Athena, he knew he had to do it. "Give me a minute. Kate, can you come with me?"

She nods and Athena takes Spencer's hand. Walking into the hallways, Kate closes the door. "Athena, this is Mommy's friend from her work in London. Remember? Mommy told you stories about London?"

Athena smiles but holds onto Spencer. "Uncle Luke wants me to introduce you to her so if I'm away, then she can watch you. He trusts her."

Kate smiles back. "Hi Athena, I'm Kate. Me and your mommy were pregnant together but she gave birth to your first but I have a son around your age too."

She puts her hand out, Spencer sees Athena hesitate but takes it anyways. "You look like your mommy."

Athena walks back into the room so Kate and Spencer can talk. "If we're trying to find Emily, we need to tell them about her true self. I'm waiting for Strauss."

"Athena doesn't know who her dad is?" Kate asks.

He shakes his head. "And I think Emily would want to keep it that way."

Kate raises her eyebrows. "His daughter is in that room with him and he has no idea."

"Well now that I think of it, he's about to find out now," Spencer says.

They both walk in and they see Strauss already in the room. She must've come from the other entrance.

"Athena can you come here?" Spencer asks. She follows and he whispers something into her ear. She begins to smile and hugs Spencer's leg.

"Spence? Is this your daughter?" JJ chuckles.

Shaking his head, he picks up Athena who's holding her stuffed panda. "This is Athena. Athena Prentiss."