The whole story

♧◇♡♤

'Saintess' Wish is to Tame her Male Lead'

The novel was truly popular that it's books were spreaded through the whole continent making the author of it filthy rich.

The fact that it was only a short novel full of ' XX years later' made the readers look at the author in dissapointment and also got mad when the author made another season but made Elenor the main topic of the story making the readers furious, eventually making her commite suicide.

To Alecto though the story was more than enough since she didn't really expect that she'd be recarnated in that same novel and timeline of it.

The story begins with a young orphaned 14 years old girl. She was found amd discovered when she accidentaly ressurected someone who was dead.

With the story going as far to the Emperor's desk, she was summoned and brought to the Imperial palace and was left in the care of the Nackston estate.

Reyna wasn't really alone aince she was befriended by that house's only daughter.

That daughter was Elenor Villian Alecto, she teached her how to control Reyna's mana to the point she can already heal a brutaly injured man in just a week.

But they're friendship came to an end when the villainess showed up. The demon villainess, introduced herself disguised as as Charlotte Nackston, a fake.

Charlotte used black magic to hyphnotize the whole household on bilieving that she was a real daughter of Nackston.

Charlotte's main goal was to marry herself to the crown price which she had fallen for when she was roaming around as an evil spirit that made her met the crown prince and fall hard fpr him, even though she was already hundreds and thousands of years old.

At that time, Reyna was sent to the temple of Nova, making sure if she was the gifted by the title of the God/ Goddess Zara of the three childrens of Goddess Nova: the Zara, and God amd Goddess Xavier and Aurora who were immortal.

When Reyna left, Elenor thought that she had only called her a friend because she wanted to learn hpw to control her mana, that made her even more depressed since she was pushed away by her whole family (except for her mother) because of the villainess Charlotte.

After a few years of Reyna and Charlotte's rivalry over the crown prince, they were the cause of so many down fall of their empire which led the crown prince to get his ass out to fight at war for his empire, The empire of Alexandria.

But, when the prince returned soon after he dicided to marry Reyna, who was not yet the Zara, because he loved her truly since their first friendly conversation.

After a few years of the protagonist and the villainess' fights, Reyna was still the one to end up with the crown prince, *duh coz she's the fl.*

Elenor who was still completely ignored despite her intellegence was still kept in the dark as her ex-friend Reyna got the spotlight even though the author admitted that she was quite not knowlegable. Plus, on the past 2 years, the duchess of Nackston and her personal maid, Zendaya was murdured by Charlotte out of anger, making her deressed for the past years.

And the first climax of the story was when Elenor heard Charlotte's plan on assasinating the crown prince and Reyna, so without hesitation, she left the household unnoticed since no one was there to notice her anymore.

She snitched Charlotte which led her to excecution making all the readers happy.

(* a|n: Elenor's father, brothers were all back to normal as well as all the ramaining servant who got hyphnotized, though it didn't made Elenor happy since she had grown up for eight years of them hating her for not knowing the reason. So she just acted like super cold to everyone of them and kept herself inside the room doing work as the young lady of a ducam family.*)

But still didn't noticed Elenor as an important character to the story, which was the reason the author made another season of it surprising all her pat readers, and evem expected them to acknowledge Elenor as an impotant character.

At season two, 'Saintess' sacrificed friend' was now all about how the second prince fell inlove for Elenor Nackston who was now 23 years old.

Elenor rejected him since she was still traumatized by her mother and nanny's death.

The second prince felt so depressed and became an idiot. He summoned the spirit of love but instead Charlotte was the one who showed up, disguised as a kind looking lady.

When Charlotte had heard that it was Elenor that had caused her death as a human was the one who was targeted, ahe quickly made plans on making the crown prince marey her again.

And so she asked the second prince to take her to the capital. But instead of the Capital where she planned to brutaly kill Elenor, she was released instead in the Imperial Library of the Empire of Alexandria where Elenor was brought, because the prince said it was the first place and the last she wanted her to see him as a friend.

When she got released she burnt the whole library instead to make her mana more stronger.

But luckily, the Zara = Reyna and God and Goddess Xavier and Aurora stopped her.

To the reader's surprise, the all the people in the library was all safe except for Elenor.

The whole library burned down to ashes as well as the remains of Elenor Villian Alecto Nackston, making her whole family cry over her burned down remains.

Reyna lied to the public that she knew Elenor was supposed to be a sacrifice for all those other people amd foreign people's life in the library. The God and Goddess Xavier and Aurora was so angered and furious when the two of them saw through Reyna's fake speech about Elenor's death.

The two gods talked to their mother, Nova and the original Zara and talked about punishing the current Zara = Reyna.

And that was the end of the story....

♧◇♡♤

(*a|n: They're punishment for Reyna was to not let her be able to go to the afterlife and remain as a ghost after her death. They secretly punished her. God and Goddess Xavier and Aurora despised Reyna from that day on amd did not see her as an equal instead only saw her as the mother of the Empire of Alexandria's crown prince..... *)