I decided to find out.

I quietly left the common room and went down the corridors. I looked around and listened carefully. I heard laughing that sounded like Bellatrix and I decided to follow it.

As I walked, their voices got louder.

"When you get up there, you pull out your wand and kill em!" She ordered Draco who nodded. He looked nervous and he had sweat stains over his button down white shirt.

"Let's go," one of the other death eaters said and they quietly walked up the steps to the clock tower, when they made it up high enough, I hid myself under it and looked up through the holes on the ground.

"Evanora?" Someone whispered and I turned to see Harry.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Same as you. Spying on Draco."

We looked up and I could only see Draco and Dumbledoor. I guess the death eaters were hiding.

Pull out your wand and kill him! Bellatrix's words repeated in my head.

"He's gonna kill Dumbledoor!" I whispered to Harry for him to do something.

"Shhh," we heard and saw Snape standing behind us. Why's he here?

He walked up the steps to get up to the top of the clock tower.

I looked at Draco as he pulled out his wand and pointed it at Dumbledoor.

"Draco you aren't a bad person. Don't do this," Dumbledoor pleaded.

"How do you know what I am? Look!" He lifted up his sleeve and showed his dark mark.

"I knew it," Harry whispered and was about to go upstairs but I pulled on his shirt.

"You can't. The death eaters will kill you," I whispered and he stayed in place. "Draco won't do it. I know he's an ass and selfish as hell but I don't think he'd kill someone," I whispered to him. He nodded and we looked up. I still have hope for Draco.

"Draco, before you end my life, let me give you some advice. Protect her. I know you know who I'm talking about. She doesn't need this life and neither do you. You are doing the right thing for her," Dumbledoor said.

"Don't listen to this silly old man. He's not making any sense!" Bellatrix came out of hiding and Dumbledoor looked surprised.

"How did you?" He began to ask but Draco spoke up.

"The vanishing cabinet. I mended it, you see," Draco said and Dumbledoor nodded.

"You're very smart, Draco. Don't use your gifts for the wrong reasons," he said.

"Shut up, old man!" Bellatrix laughed and moved closer to Draco who was lowering his wand. "Do it," she ordered. He lifted his wand back up and Harry shielded my eyes and held me. He didn't want me to see our headmaster getting murdered in our school.

"Avada Kedavra," I heard and I pulled out of Harry's arms and looked out to see Dumbledoor falling from the top of the clock tower.

"Harry do something!" I yelled. I didn't care if the death eaters heard me anymore.

"I can't. He's gone," Harry said and tears fell out of his eyes. I was already crying. I wasn't close to Dumbledoor like Harry was, but it still made me very upset. I was even more upset that my ex-best friend is now a murderer.

I hugged Harry and we both just cried. I heard the death eaters laughing as they ran down the stairs and out to leave. They didn't even notice we were there,

Following them, I heard a slow set of footsteps walking down the stairs. I looked up to see Draco. He had a blank expression but he had a couple tears falling down his cheek.

"You," I said as I stepped closer to him, but Harry pulled me back.

"I knew you were no good, Malfoy. You've hit a new low by joining them," Harry said to Draco who looked over at me. He better not tell Harry I'm one of them too.

He just kept his mouth shut and ran out and Harry followed.

I looked out from the balcony to see Dumbledoor lying on the floor while teachers and students surrounded him. Tears fell out of my eyes as I watched the sorrowful scene.

I left the clock tower and retreated to the slytherin common room to go lay down. I know I'm not going to be getting any sleep at all for the next few weeks. What I had just witnessed horrified me. How am I going to stay in the muggle world with a murderer?

So many thoughts just flooded my head as I cried. What on earth am I going to do next? I only have two weeks before I leave and never come back. I'll be trapped with a murderer in a home with muggles I don't even know.

If only I had known that Draco wasn't really a murderer and he wasn't as bad as he seemed. Of course, for now I believed he was. I thought he was gone and only had hatred for Voldemort. Boy was I wrong. 

A/N: Again, I know this doesn't happen before Christmas but I just changed things around. I hope that okay :) Have an amazing day! -nessa<3