Chapter 9- A Step.

_Alastor POV_

A week had passed by, me and Charlie focused on ways to help our current client, Angel. We spent most of daytime working on various ideas of her she had in mind. She did have very good ideas that were innovative and made sense. Of course, at the moment we would simply think before acting. It was quite nice, having these moments with her, even though they would be interrupted by Vagatha.

I did have more time to study her, and she still acted like her optimistic self from all those years ago. That beautiful charming grin of hers was certainly a beautiful sight.

It was clearly obvious she didn't recognize me, or even remember me. Then again, maybe I was mistaken, but I highly doubt it, her appearance and personality resembled her to much. Due to the help offered for helping manage the hotel, I hadn't time to read her diary which was a great asset served to me on a silver platter. Then again, I did want to first investigate by myself first.

Tonight, Charlie wanted us to work, while the rest of the staff finished their daily tasks. Just like us, the staff had also put in effort to gain more popularity for the hotel, and cleaned it and reformed it to its formal glory. Most of the portraits of the Magne Family had either been hung up or tucked away in the basement.

It was currently 6:27, and Charlie kept her nose buried in a book while stacks of books surrounded her and the leather sofa. She had remained in that similar position for two hours now. She truly hadn't changed; Whenever he tried to analyze something that she hadn't quite understood, her eyebrows furrowed and her cheeks seem to puff out as she brushed her hair bangs behind her left ear. As for me, I held a variety of articles about the population and how it was in several areas over the past years.

"So I was thinking," Charlie interrupted me while I was reading over some of the statistics of Hell's population. Which she was quite right about, areas such as Imp City, were quite overcrowding, and the Cannibal Colony didn't really pose a threat on overcrowding considering they did handle the problems themselves. Maybe I should stop by again, perhaps a new meat shop opened.

My eyes turned to look at her from the papers I held. "Yes My Dear." I told her as I set the various pieces of paper down at my desk, as I straighten out my back.

She stood behind the balcony's doors which overlooked Pentagram city, a part of her kingdom, which she pitied as she looked at it with quite worrying eyes. Her eyes changed attitude when she turned to look at me.

"I was thinking, and listen it might be crazy-

"My Dear, the crazier, the better." I reassure her and at the mention of this, she smiles and gains more confidence, as she now stands more upright.

"Well, I was thinking, a solution for Angel that is, that he should let out all the energy or the want to keep doing drugs, drink, and the porn. Just give him that liberty, until he feels like he has let everything out." She tells me as her confidence slowly fades as she starts ending her sentence.

I stand up and stand in front of her, her blonde strands cascade down her shoulders and she turns to look at me, awaiting for my answer.

"My Dear, between you and me, you don't need to hide your ideas, in fact I encourage you to keep speaking your mind out." I tell her as I now focus on the city in front of us, which sparked of the daily dose of chaos from its civilians.

"I suppose you want my opinion regarding your answer." I ask her as I keep my gaze on the city, and I could feel her gaze shift to where mine was at. She nodded nervously as I let out a sigh.

"Truth be told, there are no good nor bad answers. What you are doing, is revolutionary, something new from what's been established here. Something that seems so bizarre, so out of place, that one can't help but think that it is something impossible to accomplish simply because it's new. When I heard about your cause from the picture show, I couldn't help but feel compelled to it, as I have previously told you. However, this cause you are putting together will be a huge event in the history of everything, and it is up to you, to find the missing variable, in the process you may fail, but at the same time there will be times of victory." I tell her as I look at all the action going on at the city. Hell was bizarre from the mortal world, and I ended here, for sins I cannot take back.