What happened last night

WARNING THIS IS SMUT IF U DONT LIKE SKIP! (unless u wanna read UwU)

~Bakugos Pov~

Once they got into the dorms and bakugou shut the door locking it. The ash blond slips off his shirt slowly letting the smaller omega look at every curve he had as he smirks seeing the smaller omega turn red.

~Denki's Pov~

I look at the masculine male in front of me slowly strip as I can feel my face slowly get hotter which to be honest i didn't mind. I started to whimper, wanting to be touched by the omega part of me wanting all of the alpha in front of me.

~No ones Pov~

Soon the ash blond slowly got on top of the male kissing his neck leaving small hickeys as he started to take off the omegas pants.

Denki helped take off his pants and he let out soft moans ''D-don't tease m-me" he managed to say between moans whimpering every time the alphas' cold fingers braised his skin.

Once Bakugou got off his pants he unlatched himsend from the omegas neck "Shut up and suck!" he grunted putting his fingers into kaminaris mouth as he started to take off his own pants.

Denki did as he was told slowly licking and sucked softly the alphas fingers the taste of his sweat making him not want to stop.

A few mins passed the ash blonde pulling his soaked fingers out of the omegas mouth causing whimpers,he snickered and shoved the fingers into the smaller males ass earning moan.

The second he felt a finer enter him Denki let out a loud moan arching his back. He felt a second finger enter him as he moaned louder, getting scissored "D-don't stop d-daddy!" he moaned out.

Hearing that turned on bakugou so damn much he picked up the speed using his other hand to jerk his d*** to get it ready to enter kami. As he grunts soon taking his fingers out ramming into the smaller male fast and deep earning loud moans "F-Fuck your so d-damn tight" he grunted grabbing kamis waist moving alot

After a little while both male cum a lot as bakugou passed out on kami as kami was stuck with a knot inside him so he couldn't move as he moaned softly and moved when he lifted bakugou off him and next him falling asleep cuddled up to the alpha still drunk slightly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💛🖤To be continued🖤💛

This was just a smut chapter and my smut chapter and I'll be posting hopefully 5 times a week depending on my mood and I hope you like the story you're always welcome to make comments of ideas you have! By my little shipper! (450 words!! UwU)