You sighed, shutting your eyes as if to shut him out. You ignored the way he didn't know the word for 'emoji'. "Don't talk about him, I'll never be able to cum." You tried not to think about the way that Kylo had texted him back for you, the thought of it was too nerve wracking.

    Kylo chuckled at that, leaning down to kiss you. "I'm going to the wedding too." He shared, breathing shallow. "I want you to wear that red dress I bought you and I'm going to fuck you in it when we get home."

    If you had been losing your desire at the topic of your fake boyfriend, you were back to being turned on from the words Kylo just said to you. "If I have to keep the dress on, you have to keep your suit on too." You told him with a whimper at the thought of it.

    Kylo squeezed your wrists, "There's my dirty girl." He hummed with a smirk.

    Kylo was standing behind you, zipping up your red dress, hands running all over your waist and back as he did so. He leaned down and kissed your bare shoulder, "There you go." He told you, then smacked you playfully on your ass.

    He was ready for the wedding, in his suit. He stopped by around two to help you get ready, aka: he sat in your bathroom and watched you get changed and do your hair and makeup.

    "Thanks." You told him. You were nervous, knowing that you were going to have to spend the night with Hux and Kylo and other various mob members. Hux had invited you as his date months ago to this wedding for one of the trooper's sons, you thought? You couldn't exactly remember who was getting married. It didn't really matter, anyways, you wouldn't know them.

    "I can't keep doing this." You sighed while running mascara through your eyelashes, leaning against the counter in your bathroom to get a closer look in the mirror.

    "Your make up?" Kylo asked, smirking at the way you were bent over the counter, enjoying the view, "It looks done anyways." He was being a smart ass. He knew exactly what you meant. You couldn't keep pretending to be with Hux. It was getting too difficult.

    "Kylo." You sent him an irritated look and he gave you a grin back in response. You didn't find it funny, setting the make up down and turning to look at him.

    He frowned and moved towards you, putting his hands on either side of the counter behind you so that the could lean down towards you. "You have to." He said in a gentle voice. He felt for you. He didn't like seeing you with Hux either, it was getting really annoying to know that you still technically had a boyfriend in everyone else's eyes.

    "Why?" You asked. Your fingers moved to run along his tie, feeling the soft material under your finger tips. "I'm not getting any information from him, it's just torture."

    "If you break up with him and he finds out you're with me, he'll kill you." Kylo explained, fingers tapping against the marble under his hands.

    You let out a laugh at that, "You're saying you couldn't protect me against him?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Kylo was so much more powerful than him.

    Kylo didn't laugh, his mouth set in a serious straight line. "I could protect you against Hux." He explained, "But I can only do so much to protect you from Snoke."

    You froze with the way that you were playing with his tie, moving your gaze up to his eyes. "Snoke?" You repeated, trying to understand.

    He gave you a short nod. "He really wants to kill you." He explained. He noticed the way that you tried to hide your fear at those words. He leaned down and kissed your forehead to try to soothe you. "Right now he's only keeping you around because it's like a game to him. He wants to see how it'll play out. It's funny to him, the way you have me and Hux wrapped around your finger...The minute he loses his interest..." He trailed off.