My legs crossed over one another, this was getting good. I laughed at the blondie's remark, including him in my circle. "Who says you boys can't share?"

I nearly gagged at my words, yet I had to keep pursuing this fake personality. Eraserhead rolled his eyes, as Mic began to flaunt his money. "Let's not move too fast, now! How bout' I take you to dinner first?"

He fell right into my trap, now Dabi could see who has the cash. I tapped my nails over the rim of the crystal glass, boasting my golden rings. Eraserhead glared at me, suspicious as ever. However, it seemed as if Mic bought into it.

Hanging my slender legs off the seat, I then placed my heels atop the ground. I signaled Mic with my fingers, almost like calling for a dog. He came to my side, and laughed as he teased his friends. "Score!"

I wrapped my arm over his shoulder, accidentally exposing my marked skin as we drifted away from the crowd. "Shit." I thought, but nobody seemed to notice.

As we departed from the loud scene, I slowly released streams of gas, ones that would temporarily paralyze Mic's body. Dabi was awaiting me at our spot, chuckling under his breath as I drew closer.

Teasing Mic's frozen body, I then whispered into his ear. "What was that you said? Score?" I laughed.

"You could've sent him to sleep, but you didn't. Why?" Dabi asked.

I laid Mic back against the padded sofa, trying my best to remove any suspicions. "He can't feel the pain if he's asleep."

Dabi grinned widely, exposing his pearl teeth. He dug through Mic's pockets, easily finding the money he once flaunted. "Damn, you pathetic heroes don't even try to hide it." he mumbled.

Grazing the bottom of my heels against the tile, I waited patiently for Dabi's next command. It wasn't long before I had my answer. "Let's burn this place to ash."

I turned around, looking back at the dancefloor. Mindless people danced without a care in the world, swaying their bodies to the blasting rave music. All of the memories came back, the bad and good.

"I don't know." I said, hesitating.

Dabi stuffed the money into the pockets of his tuxedo, and looked towards the direction my eyes were facing. "(Y/N), she's not here."

"And how do you know that?" I asked, clenching my fingers into a fist.

"She wouldn't want to associate herself with a place that reminds her of you." Dabi responded, shattering my fragile heart into places. I know he didn't mean it in a bad way, but I was pissed at his ignorance. "How fucking dare you?!"

The effect on Mic's body would wear off any moment now, so I knew that there was no other option than to follow Dabi's command. It was for the best, anyways. He didn't even flinch at my lash-back, and instead stayed silent.

"Fine! Have it your way, asshole." I said, hesitantly agreeing to set the place ablaze. I sent another wave of gas towards Mic, and he couldn't hold his breath for that long, before succumbing to my quirk.

I flexed my fingers, before pumping out my greatest achievement. Dabi's grin was wiped from his face, causing him to create blue sparks in silence. My gas stuck to the walls of the club, going unnoticed before a scream rang our ears.

"Fire, fire!" the crowd yelled, before desperately trying to storm out the heavy, metal doors.

The fire rapidly spread throughout the club, crashing and consuming anything that dared to touch it. Dabi sparks ticked off my gas cloud, which created an explosion in the far corner.

As expected, the pro heroes came rushing to us. Eraserhead took no time, before grappling my body with his binding cloth. His long, black locks of hair flew up, as his eyes turned a fiery red.

His scarf entangled with my body, squeezing my skin. "Instead of using those binds on me, shouldn't you be saving him?" I teased, before looking back at Mic's paralyzed physique.

A shocked expression grew upon his face, as he then drew his attention back to his limp friend. Dabi and I were about to leave, laughing maniacally as we walked out the metal doors. Then, I heard it.

"(Y/N)?"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

artwork by: momento-moli (i'm not sure what platform, sorry!
words: 1241

authors note;