Love interests + 物の哀れ (Beauty is subjective)

Today was going subjectively great. It was break time and (Name) really was thankful. Having to deal with humans was as tiring as it gets. Oh, wait. There were still a few lessons, but that didn't mean she couldn't skip. Eh, that'd be a decision for later.

Though the girl could not help but notice a blonde female looking terrified. I mean, yeah school is bad, but she looked to be in the middle of an internal life crisis. Maybe the brown-eyed female needed a friend? Gosh, you were wasting so much energy. The only reason you wanted to help was that it gave you the shivers watching her from a distance. Too nice for your own good, yep.

"Hey, excuse me... would you like to have lunch with me?" The girl slowly turned around to check whether or not it was aimed at her. "Yeah I'm talking with you, um are you up for it or not?"

Looking up to accept your offer, the female felt stares being etched onto her back. "Um... I-I can.. maybe. I'm so sorry please tell your fan club I'll stay away from you!!" She would plead you to help her out, you were too pretty to hang out with someone like herself. This was beginning to feel like an anime you recalled watching.

Seriously, maybe teasing her would get the shorter girl to stop freaking out. "It's okay cutie, just follow me." Boy, did you feel good after saying that. Coming back to reality-

Woah, did she just get a nose bleed? This was new! Maybe you'll enjoy having her as company after all. You didn't think twice before latching her arm with your own.

News flash, she fainted. Introducing yourselves can wait till later. For now, the next location on (Name's) list was the nurses' office. Let's just hope there's someone on duty.

After successfully dragging the girl to the nurses' room, you realize the nurse isn't even there. Wow, who even hired the school nurse? The taller girl was keen on treating her alleged 'cute' friend.

Guess this is the day those first aid classes came to good use. You had a good life, so complaining about having the money to do extra classes would be stupid. You had been practicing for a long time. Now to remember the steps!

First, seat the girl upright. Check. Pinch just above her nostrils. Check. It should stop after around ten minutes. "Okay done! Are you doing better?" The girl seemed startled before realization hit her. She seemed really apologetic, you pitied her at that moment.

"Hey, it's fine... I'm (Last name) (Name) class 1-3. Just call me my first name and feel free to lose the formalities. I'm your local crackhead, it's nice to meet you?" Shoot, your bi side is gonna act up soon, her cheeks seemed really pinchable though. She just recovered, maybe waiting would be better, yeah definitely.

"Oh... I-i'm Yachi Hitoka, you can call me Hitoka though! Yeah, whatever you're comfortable with, I'm sorry am I too demanding? I-" Her blabbering continued on, but you were like the prettiest girl ever! Feeling nervous was normal in her book... She hoped that maybe this would lead to a new friendship, yeah. Just one friend was all Hitoka wanted, so if you'd give her a chance-

"Relax, cutie. I'm not gonna kill you. Tell you what, how about as an apology for before we... exchange numbers? That's what friends' do, right... the last time I checked at least..." Your last part didn't even reach the poor girl. She was too busy fangirling. The young Yachi was determined to make sure you wouldn't regret giving someone like her a chance! This really felt like a dream come true for her...

"Thank you! I promise I'll try my best to be an amazing friend! Eek!" This was what you were going to deal with from now on, and surprisingly you found yourself smiling at the sight.

"Mhm, me too Hitoka-chan." The bell was going to ring soon, so why not walk together. Perhaps, skipping class can be postponed due to an exception.

Upon returning to class, you were surprised to see Kageyama there. No idea why but he seemed like the type of person that chose to attend class later than usual. Eh, judging people was a bad habit of yours but one thing that you would never do is talk bad about someone purposely.

"Hey, Kageyama." Clearly, surprising people was a normal thing for the (h/c) girl. It was hard to understand but your social skills need to be kept intact so socializing had to be done every once in a while. Hm, in need of something to talk about (Name) decided to look around, oh! Volleyball shoes right? That'd be a great topic.

"Tobio-kun, do you perhaps play volleyball?" At the words, he visibly brightened. You wished there was something that triggered the same reaction with you, but sadly there was only music, and no one would want to talk about something like music so you'd keep to yourself for the time being.

Oh wait he was actually talking about volleyball, you weren't paying attention, oops... The only thing you picked up was that the black-haired male was a setter, but the way he talked about it made him seem like a deuteragonist to some show. Yep, he probably did have a bad backstory with the sport. Everyone was so interesting while you sat there with your potato chips. It kinda is sad when some thoughts put into it.

Your seatmate eventually stopped his rambling when the teacher appeared. It gave you some new things to think about. There are a bunch of clubs to join... hm. Maybe there's some type of club that could get you into a new passion.

Multiple people had told you about volleyball. The people you grew up with also liked the sport. It was starting to feel like a plotline was being written out for you.

These are the love interests, sorry for deleting the other chapter where they were separated! Feel free to comment on any additions you would like :D

Karasuno
-Hinata Shoyo
-Kageyama Tobio
-Nishinoya Yuu
-Yachi Hitoka
-Sugawara Koushi
-Shimizu Kiyoko
-Tanaka Ryunosuke
-Tsukishima Kei
-Yamaguchi Tadashi

Aoba Johsai
-Oikawa Tooru
-Iwaizumi Hajime
-Kunimi Akira
-Matsukawa Issei
-Hanamaki Takahiro

Nekoma
-Kuroo Tetsurou
-Kozume Kenma
-Yaku Morisuke

Date Tech
-Aone Takanobu
-Futakuchi Kenji

Fukurodani
-Bokuto Koutarou
-Akaashi Keiji
-Konoha Akinori

Shiratorizawa
-Semi Eita
-Goshiki Tsutomu
-Shirabu Kenjirou
-Kawanishi Tachi
-Ushijima Wakatoshi
-Tendou Satori

Inarizaki
-Miya Osamu
-Kita Shinsuke
-Miya Atsumu
-Suna Rintarou

Itachiyama
-Sakusa Kiyoomi
-Komori Motoya

Kamomedai
-Hoshiumi Korai

I might not make an ending for everyone, so let me know who you really want an ending with! I'm planning on making this fanfic as long as I can so that everyone can at least have a few interactions with the reader! Thank you :) Xx