"H... Huh?! No way...?! Wha...?!" Joe panicked, " Gh... Get it off... get this thing...!!"

"Ahaha! Get away, get away! It's dangerooous!"

Joe was hyperventilating, while everyone just watched.

There was silence for a moment.

"...That was a lie, of course. Eheehee... Did you enjoy it?" Miley mocked.

"A... A lie..." Joe's knees gave out, and he collapsed on the floor.

"That collar can't actually explode, after all."

"...You piece of shit...!!" Reko growled.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Eheh, it's so funny, ahah, I can't, heehee, even talk, mweeheeheehee..."

"She's out of her mind, meow..." Gin looked at her, slightly afraid.

He slowly inched toward me, stepping behind me as if I was going to protect him from her.

"Why did you kidnap us?" I asked calmly.

"Ehehe... You don't know, do you... Eheehee. What I'm about to explain...is in regards *to* a fight you must take, ahaha, for your own destiny." Miley explained vaguely.

"What do you mean?" I asked another question.

"Heeheehee. A chosen 20... no. Ahaha... Is it only 12 now? Ohoho."

That explains all the names I didn't recognise on the blackboard in the bar.

Sara spoke up, "Who's your master?"

Miley didn't answer the question but instead said, "You will soon undergo a great trial in order to escape outside. As it has been prior, the superior will live, and the inferior will die - it is far from easy. One among you... will certainly die. And the person to die... Shall be decided by your own majority vote."

Majority vote? That's ridiculous.

"Eh...?" Kanna mumbled.

"I'm saying that you'll pick it yourselves. The one most unnecessary, hated, and acceptable to have die." Miley chuckled.

"Stop talkin' nonsense...!! Like we're gonna do somethin' like that!!" Q-taro exclaimed.

"Ahaha. Then by all means, starve to death here, all of you."

It was silent for a moment before Miley spoke again, "Ahaha, don't go so pale, everyone! I've got something good to hand out!"

Miley passed out some tablets and we all silently took them.

"Ehehe, does everyone have one now? Let us test the functionality with some actual use." Sue looked around to check we all had one, "When voting, if you know who voted for who, it turns into a quarrel, doesn't it? Eheehee... Thus, by voting with these tablets, you won't know who made what vote. Ehehe. As a test, try voting for whoever!"

I should vote for myself right?

Gin was shaking.

I spoke silently to him, "If everyone votes for themself then in theory we should all have the same amount of votes."

Gin nodded and voted for himself, "Thanks big sis
Y/n!"

"Yeah.." I decided to do the same and voted for myself.

A few moments later, the results were shown.

Sara - 0 votes
Joe - 1 votes
Keiji - 1 votes
Kanna - 1 votes
Q-taro - 1 votes
Sou - 0 votes
Reko - 1 votes
Nao - 0 votes
Kai - 1 votes
Y/n - 2 votes
Gin - 1 votes
Mishima - 3 votes