CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Start from the beginning

"Bye,"

"Bye, Love you"

And then she could hear Wonyoung clearing her throat from the other line.

"opps sorry hehe"

Taeyoung's pov

Again, I found myself walking with an extreme pout on my face, wait- I'm not that stupid and why would I be sad? She's my girlfriend after all and no one can't take her away from me.

Wow! Sounds possesive Taeyoung I like it.

I stopped for a while and turn around to my back but I saw no sign of Chuyeon at all,

She didn't even followed when she's the one who just comfort me ㅠㅠ

I hissed in irration while ruffling my hair before walking along the hallways of the apartment's building once again.

Once I finally reach my room, I remember Chuyeon once again, but what if something Happens to her? I'm having trauma with this kind of stuff, I left her alone there.

But Chuyeon can actually punch and hurt bad guys why would I worry?

Taeyoung you idiot! That's your girl.

A sigh just left my lips after debating mentally whether I would enter my house or just go back from where I came from and find Chuyeon.

But, yeah I ran back and decided to found Chuyeon- she's more important.

Chuyeon's pov

I hid on one corridor still waiting for my cue to came out if Taeyoung already entered his apartment and surprise him from behind.

Suddenly I received a message.

My biggest bitch!
•👤|active now

My biggest bitch!:
Yah! Taeyoung ran back and I think he's going to find you what now?

Wifey:
HE WHAT?!!!

"Chuyeon?" my eyes immediately widened upon hearing his voice, well just great- he found me, mission failed. "Why are you hiding in there?" he was clueless for a while.

"Aish! Why didn't you enter your house?!" I yelled at him and seems surprise.

"I was worried about you!" He shouted back before grabbing me inside his embrace, I can sense that he was really worried by how tight and warm his hug was.

I just hugged back and just pat his back before breaking the hug, I need to get him inside the house.

Plan B starts now.

"I'm tired," I said while acting weak and tired, he just pat my head while smiling before wrapping his arms on my shoulder as he lead me towards his apartment.

We stopped infront of his door for a while and he type his password before finally opening the door while holding my hands.

But what happened next seems to surprised him a lot.

"SURPRISE!!!" all of our friends was their, also his parents and mine were also their with my brother.

"Happy Birthday Taeyoung-ah!" Seongmin greeted before ranning towards him and hugged him.

He was clueless for a while as Seongmin hugged him before finally turning his head to see me, the room was decorated with baloons and stuffs and there were also foods and cakes.

Seongmin soon breaked the hug as they smile towards each other.

"Yah! Why did you go back you're supposed to open the door so Chuyeon could surprise you from behind!" Yujin sighed in dismay as shw hugged her girlfriend from the side who just smiled at her before hugging back.

"You planned this?" He asked me as I nodded.

"You're dumb," I laughed at him and he pouted before hugging me. He's still a baby.

"Chuyeon planned this for a week yet it almost goes mission failed," Hyeongjun laughed.

"You guys I'm kinda hungry," Woobin finally said while looking at those food.

"Alright," Taeyoung's mom said, welp she's already pretty close with mom. "let's eat"

Author's pov

After the celebration, the couples found themselves having a peaceful star gazing at the apartment's rooftop.

It was pretty, both of them was squatting on the cold concrete ground, Taeyoung had his head on Chuyeon's shoulder as Chuyeon had her hands behind Taeyoung's back while being wrapped by a small blanket to keep both of them warm despite of the cold night.

All seems so perfect after just 3 years of being together, of course there were fight and stuffs that had happened over those years yet there relationship remains genuine.

Even if Chuyeon was far away they still managed to cope up a pure relationship towards each other.

"I miss this," Taeyoung muttured before snuggling closer to her and snaked his arms on her waist so he could hug her tightly.

Chuyeon could only smile at sight.

"Thanks for everything Yeonie," he said while looking up to her, lovingly as their faces were only few inches apart, Chuyeon smiled.

And again, Taeyoung was lost with those gaze as he found himself now slowly leaning in towards Chuyeon's face in which she didn't budge at all.

Soon, Taeyoung already had his lips softly pressed against hers as his hands went to held her nape gently, Chuyeon closes her eyes upon feeling him slowly moving the kiss in sync before finally kissing back.

It wasn't just a kiss- it was showers of words he wants to tell her.

'I love you'

'you mean so much to me'

'I can't live without you'

'I care for you a lot and I want to protect you'

Soon or later, both of them were already ranning out of air as they put the kiss an end, still having the close gap as they catch there breath.

Chuyeon swore that she could just explode right now while staring at Taeyoung's surreal face.

"Chuyeon-ah," he suddenly spoked as he held question through his voice.

"I want to marry you," he said which automatically made the girl infront of him flushed red as she smiled.

"I still have two more years," she smiled, although her heart is now beating like crap.

"Then I'll wait for the next two years," he said before pecking on her nose.

"What if I won't?" she joked, poking his nose.

"Then I'll cry~" he joked back while pouting, but he would definitely do that if Chuyeon wasn't joking.

Everything was so unreal after that one 'Hi'.

Guess it was fate that brought them together.