' 'Yeh Shreya thi, Som ki patni' 'Anirudh told Bondita.

Soon Trilochan came with a aarti ki thali, seeing him tears came in Bondita' s eyes, he looked definitely old but he still had that fatherly warmth.

Bondita went closer to him.

'' Bahu... '' Trilochan said with tears in his eyes.

And Bondita bend down to touch his feet.

'' Kush rho beta, aur fir kabhi apne budhe kaka sasur ko chod kr mt jana, chahae mai khud bhi bolu, ab rhe nhi paenge tumhare kaka sasur apne ram sita ke bina'' he said, gently stroking her hairs.

'' beta kitne din lga diye, itna gussa thi apne kaka se '' Trilochan said with tears.

'' Nhi kaka sasur ji, aapse yeh Bondita gussa ho skti hai bhala '' she said crying..

There she saw a shadow of old man who was trying to hide behind Trilochan.

'Bhari kaka aap kaka sasur ji ke peeche kyu chup rhe hai, milenge nhi mujhse' ' she said smiling at Bihari.

' 'Bahurani ji' ' and with that bihari started crying and Bondita lovingly wiped his tears.

' 'ab aap ro kyu rhe hai, mai aa gyi hu na iss ghar ki malkin' ' she joked and he remembered their first meeting and smiled..

Two ladies came and hugged Bondita, and Bondita hugged them back, she was happy to get two new friends in form of her sister in law.

Soon too young man came and she immediately recognise the tall one was Somnath, he still had that confident aura around him, he went down and touched her feet.

'' yeh kya kr rhe hai dada '' she said immediately trying to prevent him from touching her feet.

'' ab baudi ho toh ashirvaad toh lena pdega na '' he said with a genuine smile and she felt happy, she knew he didn't earlier accepted her as his baudi but she felt happy after listening to him.

Then she faced the other man who was standing trying to look at other direction.

'' baat nhi kroge mujhse Batuk '' she said sweetly.

'' Nhi, nhi krunga, tum bandariya ho meri Baudi nhi, baudi hoti toh itne din dhur rhti kya '' he said trying to prevent himself from crying.

'' Maaf nhi kroge''she asked him

''Nhi '' he said

'' aacha agar pure ek hafte tk apne hisse ke sare rasogulle tumhe du toh bhi nhi '' she said.

He turned and with tears in his eyes said '' ek hafte nhi, ek mahina '' and hugged her both silently crying, soon they were seperated by an annoyed Anirudh who was now making faces whereas Bondita was giving him angry glare.

'' Andar aao na bahu, yeh kalash ko gira kr' ' said trilochan pointing at the kalash at the door step

Before she could proceed with the rituals a voice stopped her and seeing that person Bondita grew nervous, it was her sasur ji, and she knew how much he disliked her.

''Ruk jao, tum andar nhi aa skti' ' Binoy said Coming at the entrance.

' 'But Binoy' 'Trilochan said trying to interfare but Binoy motioned a hand to hand for him to stop and he came near a now scared Bondita.

''Tum tb tk andar nhi aa skti jb tk mai tumse mafi nhi mang leta...
Mujhe maaf kr do beta '' said Binoy folding his hands in front of her and it was clear from his voice how guilty he was.

Bondita looked at him in shock, never in million years did she expected to see such a soft side of Binoy, she immediately hold his hands.

'' Nhi baba, aap bade hai, aur bade maafi mangte nhi, maaf krte hai, aap pls aisa mt kahiye '' Bondita said.

'' Nhi beta maafi toh mangni hi chahie mujhe, kitna glt kia tumhare saath maine, mujhe lgta tha tum mere bete ko mujhse dur kr rhi ho, pr agar aaj vo itne saalo baad ghar vapis aaya hai toh tumhare vjh se hi, thank you beta '' Binoy told her while she was shocked, she didn't expect Anirudh to leave his family for her.

And she wiped Binoy 's tear and she bend down to take blessings from him but Binoy immediately backed away, wheras she looked at him in shock.

' 'Baba khti ho aur pav chuti ho, bahu tum kaka ki hi bano, meri beti ho tum, aur beti gale lgte hai' ' and with that he open his arms and Bondita hugged him, she was happy to finally get her family Back and Anirudh stood there with tears in his eyes, finally his family was completed.

Phewwwww, this was the longest chap that i have ever written, finally done. So tell me how was it, did you like the family reunion and what about Saumya and Anand find them cute?
Thank you ❤️