Chapter 1 : First thought

Dust POV

The first time I met Blueberry ? It was in the middle of a fight between the Bad Guys and the Stars Sans.

I had to fight him. Because everyone was being a bitch and attacked the strong looking ones.

He was a really good dodger, however. He even grabs some of the bones I threw at him to counter some other attacks. He tried to talk me out of the fight, like Papyrus would have. ... Is he... Supposed to be a "me" with Papyrus' personality ?

I think I must have shown some kind of feelings, because his saying went from "We can be friends" to "A-Are you crying ?"

He looks so concerned. I should kill him fast, painlessly... He doesn't deserve to live in a rotten world like this.

At some point, we hear some hissing so we turn our head to see where this is coming from. Cross got impaled by Nightmare's tentacules. Also, Killer seems injured and knocked out and is wrapped in another tentacle.

Nightmare : Error, Dust ! We are retreating for now !

He teleports while holding Killer and Error pulls me in a portal.

Well, guess I will have to wait before killing the berry... I don't want to do it, though...

Oh yeah. Also, since apparently Horror got teleported in a random AU by Ink I have to search him, because Error is too lazy. Greeaat.

I teleport to search our cracked skull.

Blueberry POV

My first thought of Dust ? He has the same emotionless face as Ink without his vials. He ends up having to face me, but the more I talk to him, the less violent his attacks get. Maybe we could be friends ! ... Until I notice... Is he... Crying ?

Blueberry : A-Are you crying ?

He seems to snap back in reality, when he heard that. He didn't notice ? Maybe deep down... He doesn't want to fight ? I will ask Ink what he knows about him.

Well, he also begins to fight seriously again, but with a pained face. He seems about to cry again.

While fighting, we hear some hissing so we turn our head to see where this is coming from. I gasp. Cross got impaled by Nightmare's tentacules. Also, Killer seems injured and knocked out and is wrapped in another tentacle.

Nightmare : Error, Dust ! We are retreating for now !

He teleports while holding Killer and Error pulls Dust in a portal.

Dream rushes toward Cross, Ink and me not too far behind.

Blue : How is he ?

Dream : I am healing. Ink, can you teleport us back ?

Ink : Yes. I stay behind to repair the AU.

He teleports us back to the base and I rush to get the first aid kit while Dream uses his healing magic.

We bandage Cross and carry him to his bed. Dream stays by his side while Ink brings me back home.

Blue : Ink ?

Ink : Yeah ?

Blue : Could you tell me Dust's past ? I feel like I can talk him out of that. Please !

He sighs. He gets in with me and sits on my bed.

Ink : Fine. Dust is from an AU very similar from the original one. After a huge amount of genocides and resets... He became desperate. Desperate to stop once and for all the human. So he decided... To kill everyone, before they could. Even those who normally survive the genocide... And after numerous tries, he won... But, killing everyone he loved made him... Crazy. He killed his Papyrus, Blue. You won't...

Blue : He was crying. And he looked at me like he didn't want to hurt me. I can change him, I know it. I could be the only one able to do it ! Don't tell me to give up, Ink...

He stares at me for 5 minutes, before nodding. To be frank, I was beginning to think he wouldn't move again. ... And I didn't expect him to agree. Maybe he also thinks I could be the only one who has a slight chance.

I hug him, since he agreed and he then leaves to go take care of his sons.